The Proposal; Henry

The sun had started to set and we had spent the day in the city wandering doing what Moira wanted, which was basically stalking her friends. But. I wasn't going to complain I got to stay with her. She took Rosalind and they got her something to wear for her date. I stood back as the girls bonded and I watched. I didn't want to get in their way, but I didn't know what to do without Moira. And I'd rather not be away from her.

Later after stalking Rosalind on her date. It seemed to be going well but we couldn't see much. In town there was Beautiful music from Austerius and Pan playing while Gale danced along behind them I watched as Alec and Wallace walked into the Town hall. I told Moira we should join them. So we did. And soon the others all followed.

We walked into the town hall and we went straight to the mayor. He looked scared by the sudden group of people in his office. Pan and Alec questioned him. Then all of the sudden Wallace said "enough of this charade" and he turned into the leader. He now was a tall red skinned Tiefling with large red horns and slick back black hair.

The mayor looked terrified. For a second I was a bit startled but remembered that Wallace was able to do some strange things. He sounded exactly like Desmadona. He asked the Mayor if he had been doing what he was told to do and the mayor's responses were short and his voice was filled with fear.

Then all the sudden he turned and left the building going outside he stood on the steps of the town hall and spoke to the gargoyles and told them to return to the lair for they had served their purpose in this town, once they were gone he dropped the disguise. Whatever he did he was good at it.

Later I asked if we could go and have our own time. Moira obliged. We went for a small walk. She had a strange request to, well, do, it.... In the woods, so we went. We walked through the woods for a while till we came to a good spot. And well. We did what she had asked.

After we lay there in the woods looking up at the stars through the trees. It was quiet and it was nice. This was the time. I sat up looking at her. I took out the ring and asked her "Moira will you Marry me?"

"Yes!" She said and put the ring on.