Willow

I woke up in the morning and decided today would be another bed day, just staying in, reading, sleeping, I had a small headache anyway. I cuddled in closer to Wallace. Wallace. Wallace. I sat up and looked at him a moment, we were still wearing clothes. Which was good, well I don't know actually cause I quite enjoyed the last time we were.

It hurt my head to think too much now. I gave him a small kiss not exactly sure what sort of relationship I had with him but it was something. When we were both really awake-ish we got ready and saw that all the others were waiting at the bottom of the tower. Some of them looked confused to see Wallace there but they didn't ask Questions, thank god.

We all gathered in the tower and spent time trying to decide what to do. They were talking and I think arguing but they were making me dizzy all this back and forth, I saw Alec in the corner, he ignored everyone and he sat there and he seemed to be casting a spell. He looked very tired. I hope he is okay.

We were all standing there when I bird guy. Okay maybe he wasn't a bird. He looked more like a man. He had wings. Like an angel? He glowed slightly. And he had two tiny wingless dragons hanging on his feet. He landed inside the tower. The poor things looked so scared from his flying. "Tiny Dragons" I whispered.

"Kobolds," Wallace said to me. I glared at him.

"Tiny, Dragons." I said again. Oh my gosh. It was so hard to contain my excitement. I sat on the floor and I shook hands with the little dragons, Kobolds, they were so cute. Their names were Katie and Katherine. They were little protector warriors. Oh they were so cute!

I looked up and walked over, came a little black dragon I had seen before. It was Alec's littler friend. He was back! "His name is Vippy," Alec told me. I looked at him and mouthed thank you. I pat little vippy on his head and talked with the Kobolds.

That's when Moira tapped my shoulder. She asked if we could talk. I said sure and we shooed everyone except Wallace out, I was disappointed because I couldn't hold Vippy or keep the Kobolds. They didn't want this to be overheard.

Once everyone had left and the three of us stood in my tower Moira said "How do you feel about your father Willow?"

"Oh my father I would love to see his head roll," I told her. I remembered what he did to Cain and thought that he deserved the same death as the boy I had once loved.

The faces of both Wallace and Moira looked shocked for a moment before she said. "Good, that makes this plan easier." And she started to tell me what she wanted to do.

Long story short. She wanted to dethrone my parents. And she wanted the rights to tell people what to do. And she wanted to kill someone. So we decided that today. I would return to the kingdom. I would take over for my mother and father, and we would execute my father and put my mother in the tower. I loved this idea.