Willow

Gosh. They had finally stopped arguing. I turned back towards my parents. "You don't deserve to live, you don't deserve to get your daughter back. Not after what you did to me! Not after what you did to Cain!" I said, focusing my attention on my father. My mother seemed quiet. But my father seemed a little fearful. I was swinging a whip around and had a tiny dragon on my shoulder. Alec cheered as I spoke.

The guards stood at the ready. I turned to them all. "Stand down!" I yelled at them. They obeyed. They learned many years ago not to mess with the Princess. Not after they didn't listen to her. And she spent the night cutting holes in their Uniforms, in all the best places. "Rope?" I turned asking my friends.

"I've got some!" Alec and Moira both said. They brought me the rope and I tied them both up.

"You are not just pr noble or righteous people!" I cried and I knocked their crowns off their heads. Gale went to snatch one. "Not yet Gale, you don't want these, I'll show you something much better tomorrow." I told him. "Guards remove them!" I yelled and they were dragged off.

After that I decided to appoint new titles. "Moira for helping me do this, and making this plan with me, I appoint you as my advisor, you seem to make good decisions, or at least think like me. Alec I appoint you as Duke, what city would you like," I asked him.

"Callumus!" He yelled excitedly.

"Austerius, Gale, and Rosalind," you each chose a city.

"Kingsfoil," Austerius said.

"I now appoint you as Duchess Austerius of Kingsfoil," I told her.

"Stone Haven," Gale told me.

"I now appoint you Duke Gale of Stone Haven," He smiled at me, giving him power. He whispered something about shinnies and taxes and walked back a little.

"Ballhalla," Rosalind said.

"I now appoint you Duchess Rosalind of Ballhalla, and Duke...." I paused. I didn't know his name.

"He's not... We're not..." Rosalind said shyly her cheeks were turning red. After that Clerik told me what they were doing in Dragons Mead, and that Katie and Kathrine were part of what they were doing, so I allowed them to keep it and continue their work and promised to visit when I could.

I looked to Wallace last, "Hmm. You could possibly make a good king one day," I gave him a wink, "But for now, I appoint you as the kingdom Wizard." Everyone seemed happy and settled. Except for Constance who seemed still upset. I don't want to give her any power.

Clerik walked down to the dungeons and Constance followed him. Alec seemed proud of me and I liked having Alec around. He was a great guy. I heard him cast a spell and say something about being a duke and laughed when he got the response someone that I didn't hear had given him.

Gale asked for shiny clothes and I led him to my fathers room and returned to the throne room and told each where their rooms would be and that they should clean up each had a nice washroom and should be stalked with nice clothes. And they would be called when dinner was ready.

"Wallace, come here," I said once everyone had gone. He came up to me on the throne. I grabbed him by his collar and pulled his face down to mine and kissed him hard pulling him towards me. And I could tell that our making out made the guards uncomfortable. I enjoyed it and kept going.

His lips were soft and his mouth was warm and felt his tongue tracing along my lips and I could feel his whole body, it was so warm, and I could feel, everything, I liked it. I was going to suggest we head somewhere private. But before I could the cook came to say dinner was done, all of them were summoned.

We were seated at the dinner table. It was so nice to eat something good and normal. Alec and I sat and talked and he fed fluffy too. Vippy sat in my lap, his tails swinging slightly. Katie and Kathrine stood guard near me, but I fed them and patted their small heads. All these little cuties. I was happier than I had been in a long time. I had Alec, we bonded over making faces and laughing as Constance attempted to flirt with Clerik and he didn't know what to do.

I watched Wallace as he gazed at me. I was wondering what he was thinking. He didn't speak much but his eyes stayed on me. We ate dessert and I had to stop Clerik and Katie from trying to take cake to my parents. After dinner we all went to the library and we sat and talked some more. Then we all went off to bed.