Isabelle

"Go away, Pan," I said and my voice cracked at the end. please stay? My mind fought. He knocked again and again I told him to go away. He didn't listen and he tried to open the door. I let out a sob and pulled the blanket tighter around me. I had placed a chair in front of the door so it didn't open much.

I heard the chair being moved, he must have used some magic to do so. And he walked inside and he sat with me on the floor, "I'm so sorry," he said and pulled me into his arms. I pulled away taking the blanket with me.

"I'm so sorry, I came back, like I said," he looked sad that I had scrambled from him. I kept looking out the window. "At least look at me?" he asked. hug me, my mind whispered. I could hear his voice starting to break too. I looked up and I let him see the tears on my face and how much I has been crying since he left.

"You left, on our wedding day," I need you, I added silently. I cried and I curled into the blanket, closing my eyes I tried to breathe and not choke on my tears.

"I know, I had to make sure everyone was okay, and I'm back now," He said. Don't leave me anymore? I pleaded without making a sound.

"But it's our wedding day, you were supposed to stay with me?" I told him and I cried more. I started feeling sick.

"I know, I know, I'm sorry, I'm here now, please Isabelle," He was groveling, something I had never seen from Pan, he did what I wanted sometimes just as I did him, but he'd never done this. "Please Isabelle?" he sat up and opened his arms open for a hug. Go to him and feel his warmth. I fought my mind daring not to give in to what I wanted the most. I moved away from him.

"You left..." I whispered as I moved away. He didn't take that for an answer, he grabbed me and held me tight and he didn't let go. He held me close pulling out his pan flute, he started to play the song he played me back in Calamus on my bad night. It wasn't as good as it had been then he was crying too.

My sickness started to go away, and I fell asleep there wrapped in the blanket listening to the sound of his flute. I was woken up later when I was being lifted into bed I didn't open my eyes. I liked being close. He did not know I was awake. He tucked me in and he crawled into bed with me. I heard the flute keep playing as I drifted off again.