Willow

I couldn't help but to cry more, my best friend, and my.... Whatever the heck Wallace was to me were fighting and yelling at each other, I just sobbed into the pillows and blankets. I left Vippy in the corner but he came and curled up on the foot of the bed and Katie and Kathy came back after dinner and saw me crying and laid in bed hugging me. I was in and out of sleep the rest of the night.

I don't remember Wallace returning in the night but when I woke up in the morning he was there I acted asleep so I didn't have to talk to him and I eventually fell asleep for real. I spent the day in and out of sleep.

I heard a sound outside the window. "Willow, it's morning, wake up, sleepy princess." Waking me up. I looked outside and saw Clerik on the Window cill.

I groaned looking out the Window. I held up 3 fingers and said "Three things, One. Go away. Two. I'm a queen. And three Leave me alone." And then I rolled over and covered my head with a pillow.

"Well about that, I need to re queen you. While I don't mean you need to be re queened I finished fixing you crown. As well as I brought fruits if you're hungry." he said.

"Go away Clerik," I said. Why the hell wouldn't anyone leave me alone. "And I am not hungry,"

"I'll leave the basket on your shelf. Is there a time I may come back?" He asked.

"No don't come back, I'll come out when I'm ready," I told him as he set the basket on the shelf the crown shone in the light.

"When will that be, do you have plans for the day?" He asked.

"I don't know, and no and stop asking me questions," I told him.

"Well staying in bed all day seems like something a princess would rather do than a queen. Is there something troubling you?" He asked.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Would you just go away? Do I have to stand in front of that purple Owl and tell it to go get Wallace and make him shoot you with a fireball?" I screamed at him.

"I'm sorry for prying, I have an idea that might lift your spirits though." he said.

"Touch me and you Die by Fireball," I said to him.

"I wasn't planning to, you were free from the tower, but you just went to being held up in the castle. Do you not wish to go out into the town you've only been able to watch for 4 years?" He said.

"Last time I did that I got drunk and I don't feel like doing that again. I want to stay here. Just. Leave." I said. Hoping he would finally go away.

"I don't drink, you'll feel better I promise, and if you don't you can tie me to a leash again if you'd like." He said to me.

"No. No. No. No. No." I screamed in frustration, pulling my hands through my messy hair. "Just. Leave. Me. ALONE." I yelled at him.

"Is that what you truly want though? If so I will oblige, but only if it is what you truly desire." He said.

"Yes! Just leave me alone." I told him.

"Tis a shame, the people probably would have loved to see their new queen. If you change your mind just tell me and I can take you around." He said climbing back out the window and on to the Window cill. And he fell backwards.

Finally I was alone. It wasn't long before I broke again. Wallace came back for dinner and saw me crying, he tried to get me to talk, but I wouldn't. He asked if he could see and I didn't let him. I hit him when I felt him push his way into my mind yelling 'why do you keep doing that to me,' and made him leave.

I cried some more that night. And He came in and tried to hold me and apologize but it didn't work. I think he slept on the floor outside my room. And in the morning I woke up and gave him a hug first thing then went back to bed.

"One more day," he told me. Then I had to go back to being queen. I said no and that was the end of it for now. I stayed in my room the rest of that day just like the others and Wallace came for dinner again as he had before. And the Kobolds and Vippy were in and out checking on me the entire time.

I went to sleep that night with the Kobolds and woke up laying on Wallace's stomach. "You have to get out of bed today," he said to me.

"No," I groaned and slid off of him.

"Yes come on," he said and the Unseen servant started to pull clothes from my closet and Katie and Kathy started picking out Jewelry. Wallace pushed me to sit up and he basically dressed me. And I was grumpy the whole time. "You need to be queen now." Katie finished brushing my hair and Wallace placed the crown on my head.

"I don't want to too," I whispered to him.

"Well your queen and you have too," he said and he pulled me along. We ate breakfast and they all seemed pleased to see me sitting at the table once again. After breakfast I summoned them to the throne room.

"I've decided you should each go to your towns, establish your control and start making your cities the way you wish. You'll have a month and I hope to see you return here to me and Moira at the end of this month, I have some work to do and I'll miss you guys," I said and I walked into the library, I was a queen now, I had things to take care of.