Isabelle

"I promised I'd never leave you so here I am!" A voice said behind me. A voice I knew. It was Pan. I turned to him. He was alive and standing right here. I ran to him and tried to hug him but caught him in the stomach. He grunted and I backed up and I held on to him as much as I could. I wasn't letting go. Not this time.

He tried to get me to let go so he could crawl back through the hole and take me with him and I wouldn't let go. I wasn't going to. No one could make me. So he used some magic to make the whole bigger so I could go out with him, there was enough space for Moira to come through but she sat in her cell still. She was further along than I had expected. Maybe she'd been hiding it.

I was with Pan again. I don't know how long I'd be gone away from him. Minutes, hours, days, months. But it felt like years. Years and years. I breathed in his scent as he walked to the other end of the room using the last bit of magic he had left in him to break through the wall and released Henry, who looked very angry and headed to Moira's cell or whatever it was that they were keeping us in.

I held on to Pan I couldn't let go. And I felt like he wanted me too. Did he not want me anymore? He came for me didn't he? Why didn't he want to hold me? I closed my eyes and started crying again, or was still crying. I don't know. Just Pan was here now and that's all that mattered.

Wallace and Gale came in and two girls I'd never seen before, but the more I looked at them I realized that one was the Princess. If I hadn't missed Pan so much I would have bowed to her and been respectful. Instead I put my face into Pan's chest and closed my eyes.

Gale came over and offered to remove the shackles from my wrists. I was glad to get them off. It reminded me too much of the last time I was here. Once I was free I grabbed his face and touched his face and pulled it closed to mine and I gave him so many kisses. I was so scared when I watched him fall out of the sky.

I wasn't letting him go as we started to walk out of there. I held on to him the whole way out once we got outside "You know what?" he said, and then just scooped me up and carried me the rest of the way.

I held tight to him. I closed my eyes and tried to breathe. He was here. I could feel him. He was carrying me and he was close and he wasn't leaving. I looked up to see him try and throw a dagger at the stupid dead dragon. But Alec caught it in his hand which was impressive. Though he looked really scary as he clutched it. The knife I closed my eyes and I heard Pan talk to him and blocked it out cause I didn't like their tones.

I felt Pan start to move again and he kissed my forehead as we walked. We got back to where the others started making camp. He sat down and let me lay down on him. I closed my eyes and kept close and I could feel Pan's fingers play with my hair and trace my face. He laced his other hand through mine and I just laid there. I was with him, I wasn't letting go ever again.