The Begging of The End

Everything happened so quickly. Things escalated very quickly and it all happened in a strange sort of way, with lies and burning and books and babies. Things were so strange. But it's what needed to be done. The end was near.

Alec and Clerik walked into the room where Desmadona and Crimson were in. The leaders looked at the Tiefling girl and her angelic partner. "Oh my," Crimson said "Is that Alexandria?" She asked looking at Alec.

"It is, I well, I've had some time to think, I was young and I was stupid and I don't know what I was doing and I realized my mistakes, and I'd like to return." Alec said.

"Hmm." She thought for a moment. "Good choice Alexandria," Everytime she would say Alec's old name she would stress the words. "Who's your pretty friend?"

"I am..." They hadn't thought this part through yet.

"My boyfriend, his name is...." Alec wasn't sure

"Dainel," Clerik said.

"He's interested in joining too," Alec said.

"Oh is he now?" Desmadona asked. He turned to face Daniel Clerik with his eyebrows raised.

"I am, I will go anyway h-she goes," Clerik said, almost messing it up he hoped they hadn't heard that.

"Come my darling," Crimson said and gestured for Alec to follow and left Clerik to speak with Desmadona. She stepped out into the hall and no one was there. They had all scattered to different hiding places. She led Alec down the hall to a circular room with a fire pit. The place Moira thought she could hide.

The two walked into the room and saw Moira standing there. But let's pause here for a moment and return to the room in which Clerik is left alone with Desmadona. In his head Clerik hears 'we saw Crimson leave say any word with A in it if you need help' Clerik didn't really need any help. But replied with the word Applesauce.

Wallace came into the room quick and invisible. Slamming the non-magic shackles on Desdemona's ankles he then stood up behind him and then placed a bag of holding over his head and suffocated him. They got him breathing again and placed him in the bag of holding every ten minutes taking his head out to make sure he was still breathing.

Going back down the hall to where the ladies stood around a flaming pit they looked at Moira in surprise. "Why are you here?" Crimson said, narrowing her eyes "I got word that our angel has returned, are you his little wife?"

"Wait he's here?" Moira asked, surprised. "I came here cause I thought he would never come here again, I came to get away from him." Moira feigned disgust.

"So you came to join?" Crimson asked her.

"I did," Moira said. Crimson smiled and looked over at Alec.

"Now to prove your allegiance Alexandria, You will brand her," She pulled the hot brand out of the fire and placed it into Alec's hand. Moira gave a slight nod to tell Alec that she was alright with this and Moira put her arm out and clenched her teeth as the hot iron burned into her skin.

Seeing this happen and not knowing what was going on a book began floating above her head. And she was smacked on the head with this book, which happened to be the Dragon Smut book that Austerius happened to carry.

Angrily Crimson turned and told both Alec and Moira to cover their ears as she cast a small spell that made Auserius cover her ears as if something was hurting her head. She then cast a spell of her own and she disappeared. Crimson told some others to look for the girl and she headed back to the room.

She walked in to see Desmadona and Daniel Clerik standing there almost as she had left them. She left them all in the room and then walked away. She needed to go get something and said she would be back. That's when they all went into the room.

They stood there and spoke and waited till she came back. She was carrying a small bundle in her arms. It was the baby. She stopped in the doorway holding the baby. She couldn't move forward or backward and couldn't speak. Wallace had petrified her.

Alec stepped forward and tried to take the baby, but Crimson wouldn't budge she held the baby tight still. "It's okay, I'll keep her safe," Alec said but Crimson didn't let the baby go. Wallace then put the non magic shackles on her ankles and the spell wore off but she was still stuck in place.

"Please give her to me, I'll keep her safe I promise," Alec said one more time.

"Promise I'll see her again?" She asked. Alec nodded and took the baby. Alec ran really fast and really quick. Eventually he came upon Drusilla wandering the halls.

"Do you know where my daddy is?" She asked Alec.

"I do sweetie," he said "We need to hide." He told her and then the girl led them to a small hiding place. She spoke Quietly with Alec and Alec messaged the others what he was doing.

At this time Gale and Rosalind decided they were going to go looking for the others deciding they had been in there too long. They had mugged two cult members and took their clothes and then went into the lair following some others and blending in. They had been summoned.

For all they knew the cult leader had summoned them to the middle. But really it was Wallace and he had to tell them to get out. And then he used his now combined wand of fireballs and staff of lighting to annihilate the members of the cult. And the group of heroes left with their prisoners.

They waited outside for a while before Alec came out with two little girls and a flaming puppy following at their heels. They had to give the girl the hard truth about her parents and they started to sail back to Berryville.

Alec explained to Drusilla that he was not a girl but a boy, and the little girl said excitedly "So you're a boy? And you can pretend to be a girl?" and Alec told him that was the truth and they seemed to bond though the girl was really quiet most of the time.

They arrived back at the kingdom. They had been gone a total of 2 weeks. Willow was happy to see them all though she hardly spoke to Alec who was taking care of the girls. Wallace wanted to help with the girls but no one let him near the children. They planned a public execution and everyone who had helped on this mission had been invited.