Willow

There were people around me, the man who rescued me Wallace, his friends came to join him. A new girl to all of them it seemed and there was still an invisible one. Where he was I do not know. They didn't want to take me back to my father and thank god they didn't. I hate that man. I told them all "I'm not going like this, take me back up there to change," I told them. They agreed they would all go to the tower, it was quieter and they didn't want to be around all those people. Wallace got me back up to the top quickly the blue girl sort of just flew up too. The others came up through the bottom.

I went behind some curtains and changed while they spoke. I heard someone yell loudly "What the Hell Wallace?" and one of them was crying and they were all yelling and fighting and I stepped out from behind the curtain and it all stopped. They looked at me.

"M'Lady" said a voice around the room, must have been the invisible one "I'm bowing," he whispered. I laughed a little and looked at the floor before looking up again. I looked across all their faces, the pretty one with the dark hair she looked at me angrily then looked at Wallace with almost hearts in her eyes, when my eyes went to Wallace he had an eyebrow raised and a small smirk.

I knew it was stupid what I wore but I was a princess i didn't have much to wear and I've spent my life in her punching things so that's all I could do. I could see he must have been involved with that pretty girl, though he didn't look at her much. I was ready to go. So were they.

We headed out and we went to the stables, all the sudden my father appeared, I started storming after him, until I heard his voice, which wasn't his at all, the small blue girl introduced herself to me, "I'm Austerius," she said "Nice to meet you princess," she said.

"Oh don't call me that, just Willow," I told her. She nodded and smiled. 'My father' returned with extra horses and he turned into a blue Tiefling with pink horns, he must have been the Invisible one.

"Does anyone want to go fast?" Wallace asked. I did. I was free from that tower and I wanted to get out. I wanted to go fast. I was finally free. He helped me upon his steed and we were all quickly headed out. To rescue their friends I didn't know.

Hours we rode quickly, what was usually a trip for days became done in merely hours. That's when we saw him. Spike. He was sitting there silently, he seemed to be looking at something.

We stood and discussed what to do. The Tiefling who's name I learned was Alec, sent his little tiny dragon to talk to Spike. Oh that was a very bad idea.