Willow

Be prepared, this is a long one, may get pretty emotional too. 

I liked being in the cocoon of Alec and Clerik's arms and Wings. I felt Clerik stir a little and pull me a little tighter. "Alec can we talk?" I asked him.

"Yes, of course what's up?" He asked me.

"This is so hard, it's just so hard, and I am told to stay strong but so much has happened today, and they wanted to kill Kyle, and then talking with him, makes me remember Cain, and then Wallace, well Wallace, he's a...." I couldn't finish that sentence, "I can't believe he didn't tell me," I said and I started to touch the ring on my finger.

"Oh I'm sorry Honey," he said. "I'm sorry he didn't tell you," he must have known, I could tell by the way he spoke. "I know about you and Wallace," he said.

"You know?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You may have said something when you were drunk last night," he told me. I didn't remember much of last night. I showed him the ring. "It's beautiful, I'm so happy for you," he said to me and squeezed my hands.

"Thank you," I whispered. "It's just hard Alec, I don't really know what to do, I have Moira and Wallace telling me to do different things or say different things." I told him. "I can't even break down or let it all out anymore, they both think it's wrong,"

"I know," he said. He held both my hands in his and gave me a hug. "There is a time when you can break down and there are times when you can't and that's okay, I'll be here when it's okay to break down," he told me. I had things I had to do today, I couldn't break, not now not yet.

"I have stuff to do, I have to go," I said and Alec said he understood. Though it took some time but I finally got out of Cleriks embrace, it was a bit cold, and I wished I could have stayed wrapped in their arms. I watched Alec and Clerik cuddle up again as I left the room.

I went and did all my duties for the day, which thankfully weren't that much, I wasn't really in the mood for talking to people. Dinner came quicker than I thought there was, Moira nor Austerius made an appearance at the table. Though Henry came down and grabbed a few plates of food and went back up.

The table was quiet. When Clerik asked if he should go up and check on Austerius Wallace's face lit up. He said, "Oh yeah I almost forgot," he pulled the bag of holding out of his sleeve and held it upside down and Stuck his hand inside and he pulled Austerius out by the hair.

"Hello there, I was wondering where I was at," she said.

"Did you enjoy your time in the bag of holding?" Wallace asked her.

"It was fine, there were some sandwiches-" she started

"You ate my sandwiches?" He asked her. She nodded.

"And there was some hot coco I drank too," she said.

"And you drank my hot chocolate?" Wallace asked. I wanted to laugh but I just didn't have it in me. Wallace was getting so defensive about his food.

"So what did I miss?" She asked everyone. So they started to explain it to her, then Wallace and Clerik and Alec started to argue and I didn't want to hear it.

I stood up abruptly. "I'm going to bed, Goodnight." I walked away from the table. Those are the only words I said during dinner. As I walked away I heard a voice in my head.

"Willow if you need to talk I'm here," And Vippy appeared following me at my heels. I walked to my room and Vippy followed the whole way.

"Vippy, you have to stay here, Alec I know you can hear this, I want to be alone right now," I gave Vippy a kiss on his little dragon snout. I went into my room. The Dragon and Unicorn were sitting on the bed. Someone must have brought them back here for me.