The Ring; Henry

I woke up next to Moira. She was still asleep. I was a little conflicted on the things that had happened recently. I looked out the window to see it was still quite early. I got out of bed and I put on my coat and went down through the town and waited for the Jewler to open, just because Isabelle was suddenly back in my life doesn't mean it's going to stop me from being with Moira.

The Jeweler was confused by a man being them so early. But I had to do it before she woke up. I walked in with him. I had a lot of money at home. Some of it that I didn't know exactly where some of it came from but I brought all of it, I thought we would need it but I hardly used it. So this is a good use.

I asked for the best ring he had, he brought out a Gold band with a large diamond with small red rubies next to it. I thought it would be perfect. So I bought it. It was a bit of Platinum for this but it didn't really dig out of my money.

I went back to the Inn and I opened the door quietly and I hoped she wasn't awake returning to the room I found that she wasn't. I waited for a little. Till she had woken up and eaten. "Would you like to go for a walk?" I asked her.

"That sounds like a nice Idea." She said. And so we went on our way.

We walked for a while through town. The day was just starting and the town seemed to be bustling already some party or celebration must have been happening. I was starting to lead her away when Pan ran up to us. "Hello Henry. I did not know it would be so easy to get a duchess, she was very easy." he said to me then left.

I looked at Moira and she looked a little confused. I never lay with Isabelle though. And Isabelle had had a husband before. But she seemed to like Pan, but I'd never thought she would give it up that fast. I suppose if they were happy? It didn't really matter. I loved Moira now.

After he had gone Moira asked if we could talk. I obliged and we found a nice place to stop. It was a beautiful spot and she started to ask me questions. Her first thing was "What do you think about Pan and Wallace killing and taking peoples heads?"

"I. Um. Well there a bit strange," I was thinking of what Pan had just done. "But I suppose they're alright. And, the heads thing, well. I think it's a bit disturbing, but I guess we have to deal with it if we want to stop the cult."

"Well, what do you think about us stealing?" She asked next.

"Well I suppose it's alright. I don't think I'd ever steal myself." I replied.

"What do you think about me stealing?" She asked.

"I don't really like it. But I won't stop you and you have to do what you can to get money for the stuff you wish for." I replied. I didn't tell her of my money. Yet.

"Would you be okay if I did?" she asked.

"Of course. I will never ask you to stop, you need your money. I just won't take part in it." I told her. Her train of thoughts were confusing. I don't know why she was asking me these things. I would have to wait till later for the ring.

"Do you still have feelings for Isabelle?"

"No. I wasn't sure at first. But now I know. I do know. I don't it's you now." I told her. And I meant it. Isabelle is gone, she's got Pan now anyway.

"Do you love me?" She asked. My heart sank at the question. I thought she was upset now.

"Of course I do. I love you Moira." I kissed her lips lighty.