Willow

I woke up in the morning and gave Wallace a kiss, I took his left hand and looked at the gold band there and twisted it kissing his knuckles. I got out of bed. "We have important things to do today," I told him, I was happy, so happy, he was amazing, and spontaneous.

I got up and started to get ready, "I love you," he said to me.

"I know," I said holding up my left hand with the ring on it, "I love you too"

I washed my face and did my hair and put on a nice purple dress and a pair of boots, yes actual shoes it was more professional. And when I came out Wallace had already headed to the lab, Hemiko was probably already there, I wasn't sure how I felt about her, I don't think I'd be as jealous now that we were married. I headed to the throne room.

I watched as everyone came into the throne room. Moira sat in a seat sort of next to me, Wallace stood near the stairs and a few feet behind him stood Himiko. I saw Alec enter through the front and he waved and smiled. I gave him a slight wave and when I thought no one was looking I ran and gave him a tight hug and returned to my throne.

Everyone else filtered in, Rosalind and Harrison, Austerius, Gale who seemed adorned in his own fancy golden clothing. I touched the ring on my finger and I smiled at him. I knew he could see the ring whereas no one else could. He smiled back.

I waited for everyone to filter in. There were some odd looking people and cute families. It seemed to be easier than I thought as not so many people had showed up. They had few, not so many complaints one of the little girls brought me flowers and I have always been a sucker for little kids and their cuteness. I dropped my cold facade that I was supposed to keep up and I sat on my knees. I took the flowers and I talked to her and gave her a hug. She was so happy.

I sat back on my throne thinking ha bet my parents didn't ever do that. I tried not to look at Moira. I thought she might be a little disappointed in me, I wasn't sure though. Everyone came and went till there was this old Woman who walked right up to me. She looked at me and said "You cruel queen," slicing long claws across my stomach she stood up revealing herself to be a green skinned Hag. Then she turned invisible.

That's when it started. Wallace fired a fire-ball into a part of the room carefully not hitting any of us but destroying part of the room. I yelled at him and told him he was an idiot! And then Clerik put the fire out with water and the throne room was a mess, I will murder them both, after I murdered this Hag. I thought, touching the blood on my stomach.

That's when the whole room was on fire and it was burning us. Poor fluffy was getting hurt and the mastiff that Alec made magically appear turned back into a figurine. The hag had set the whole room into flames. I ran through the flames near Gale. Wallace shot her with the lighting staff, Alec got her with something and finally Clerik used some sort of magic and the light shined brightly almost blindingly and the Hag was down.

You know what those idiots that wrecked my throne room did next? They ran over to the thing. Alec's my friend but they were all being idiots, they ran to the dying hag, they kept reviving her and killing her and doing all sorts of weird things.

I walked over to Wallace and tried to slap him twice but failed. "Look at what you did to my throne room!" I yelled at him. "I have things to do today! And look at this mess! This is the first day we are all back together! And you make this mess!" I walked back to the throne and sat upon it. "Fix it," I said to them "And would someone clean the rest of this room up!" I said as Wallace and Clerik quickly fixed up the room and servants filtered in to clean up the rest of the mess.

Wallace and Clerik took the Hag down to the dungeons to continue their interrogation. Before they went I asked Clerik, "A little help here?" I gestured to my stomach bleeding and torn dress. He came over.

"Yes of course," he said and Healed the slash marks and used a mending cantrip to fix my dress. As he had my crown once before. I nodded a thanks as he headed down to the dungeons with Wallace.

"Can I stay?" Alec asked, I was confused for a moment at what he was talking about and realized he wanted to stay while I talked to the Elvish man who came for a private audience.

"Yeah, just stay quiet please?" He nodded and told me he would.

We walked into the Library and I gestured for him to have a seat. He sat across from me and Moira. "I know you have put new leadership in place in the other cities," he said and gestured to Alec who was one of the new people. "I was wondering if I could keep my position, I will do anything I can if you'll allow me to do so."

"I believe we may be able to do that," I told him. I looked to Moira, "What do you think?" I asked her. She seemed to be looking into his head as everyone around here seemed to be able to do except for me and then she laughed.

"He can stay," she said and that was the end of it. Moira left the room before I did and I followed her. I stood outside the door waiting for him. I heard him speaking quietly with the other noble asking them about the Cult and such things. And telling him to contact us if anything came up. I smiled and walked away leaving Alec to speak to him.