Harrison

Rosalind wanted to go with Gale Austerius and Wallace to the library so we did. We were supposed to be researching Dragons or the cult. But Rosalind found the romance novels and grabbed on. She led me to a spot in the Library close to where our friends had taken a seat at the table.

Asterius had 3 books, one of them seemed to be in a different language. Maybe she could read it. She seemed really smart like that. I looked over to Wallace and he had this really old really huge and thick book he was looking through. Gale seemed to be trying really hard to read a small book but just looked confused.

I closed my eyes while Rosalind sat in my lap reading her book. I must have fallen asleep. She was whispering my name trying to get my attention. "Harrison, they are going over what they read in their books, we've already been here an hour and a half." I opened my eyes and shook my head, waking up a little.

Austeruis was talking about how in her book it said to try and be friendly with the dragon and they like shiny things and treasure, like gale she explained. Though to almost contradict her Wallace said we should probably not mess with it and that they were just bad news. And Gale said "According to my book, the Queen doesn't want to be rescued and will kill you if you try to kill the dragon" everyone looked at him confused. Rosalind stood up taking the book from his hands.

"Gale. This is a fiction story, I've read it before, it's good." She said then handed it back to him. He looked confused and all he said was 'oh' while he started at the wall, soon Austeruis suggested we had been there too long and we should check out the books and head to the rest of the group.

We headed to the rest of the group and were told off for making them wait so long, though I didn't see the issue since Pan and Isabelle were nowhere in sight.