Isabelle

I woke up in the morning smiling, though I started feeling a little sick so I curled up a little and I told Pan I wanted to stay in bed for a little, he left the room and returned not too much later with a cup of tea for me, "Drink this, it should help," he said handing me the cup.

I nodded and I drank. It was good I liked the herbs he had chosen and it helped to settle my stomach. I stayed in bed for a while, he told me he wanted to grab some things real quick and he would be back so he left to get them. I stayed alone in our room and I grabbed a book off the shelf, it wasn't very intresting I was excited when Pan returned.

I opened the door for him and he came in carrying two large sticks almost like quarterstaffs, some blankets and a bale of hay and a wooden sword. He set them down for a moment, he embraced me, "Feeling better?" he asked me. I nodded. "Good then you can join me today, the women we visited yesterday have one little boy I'm going to teach him to use a sword."

"That's so sweet," I said to him. And got ready to leave "I'd love to join you!"

We left the room and headed to the house when we got there both women were sitting outside. The kids were all playing in the yard and Pan went and asked where he could set up and if it was alright for him to do this both Women let him do so. The young boy ran up and said "Is that for me?"

"Yes it is, you're the man of the house, you need to know how to use a sword," he said, handing the boy the sword. Pan started to set up the dummy for him and the boy walked around swinging the sword. All the girls were jealous that their brother or cousin, I wasn't sure which were his siblings and which were cousins, had gotten something new, so i decided to do something for them.

"Okay girls, go get me as many flowers as you can find, any color size or shape, as many as you can find. Oh and, make sure they have long stems." I reminded them and they all took off running to search for flowers. I sat in the grass and waited for them to come, I used my magic to make flowers manifest on the ground for me. I picked them all and waited for the girls to return.

When they did you know how kids are, some of the flowers looked floppy and some had missing petals so I took turns with each girl's flowers making them bloom nicely and look pretty. Once they were ready and we were all in a circle and I taught them how to make flower crowns. The girls all did good and it was cute watching them trade flowers and make cute patterns. The girls were so cute.

After teaching I sat and watched Pan teach the kid how to use a sword, it was so cute, at this point Pan had his own wooden sword and was showing the boy techniques the little boy was getting good too. I sat watching and smiling at how good Pan was with this kid. The kid seemed to look up to him, I wonder what happened to his father. Nothing good I'm sure.

The baby was crying inside. I asked if I could go in and hold the baby she got it to stop crying and let me hold the little girl she was so cute and giggled as I bounced her and talked to her, she was so beautiful, I caught Pan starring at me with a big smile on his face, and after hours spent there we left when Pan said he got a message from Henry telling us to meet him at the town center. So we went.

When we got there we were waiting for Alec to show up. When we saw his blue Tiefling form he was walking hand and hand with another man. The man was tall with dark hair, his clothes had some patches and stuff but he was still looking nice. When Alec got here and introduced us, it was his boyfriend Daniel. They seemed cute together.

Once we had all been introduced and we went to talking about where to go next, I watched as Alec and Daniel shared a kiss and Daniel walked home. After a bit of discussion and arguing we started on our way to Glacktoya.