My one Good thing this month (sort of)

There was a man that no one ever seemed to recognize he moved gracefully among all levels of people, he seemed to fit in almost anywhere, but no one ever seemed to remember what he looked like. He went to the fanciest Inn in the town where a band played inside. He spent some time trying to convince them to come play for his companions wedding. After getting the band he moved on to his next task.

He went to the kitchen and asked if they did catering. The didn't, he tried to persuade them to do it for them and that didn't go over well the head of the kitchen was very stubborn so he walked away he returned a few minutes later looking like the mayor and demanded that they cater for this wedding it was very important and that it was the Mayor's order that they do it. Of course at this they obliged.

The next thing on his list he sent his purple Owl into the sky to scout for places to hold the wedding. The owl showed him the places, and the best one was near a nice building. It had a pretty Gazebo and flowers had bloomed everywhere he took some time getting everything set up. But there was one more thing on his list.

This thing on the list isn't really a good thing he did but it may as well be told in the story of this odd man. He next cast a spell and he changed his voice to that of a superior being almost like a god, he made it sound urgent, calling Clerik to the woods, in which he hid in a bush and a coffin awaited not far off.

When he arrived in the clearing Wallace had whispered some words and Clerik dropped to the ground asleep. Quickly Wallace had him in a coffin and was burying him underground with a spell it was quickly done. He made himself look like Clerik and went off to the wedding spot ready for the ceremony to start.

He sent off some people to collect the rest of his friends. And the party was ready to begin.