Pan's Big Rescue

He fell from the eagles to the ground, the ground grew closer before he wildshaped into a sparrow and started to follow after the dragon again. Though he was now not as fasted, when he caught up to the Dragon it was settled at the entrance of the cave and watched all around it. He settled into the tree just as his wildshape wore off and he became his regular Half-Elf self again.

He used some spells and he was able to summon some squirrels. He talked to them in chirps and such and he even took the biggest one and named him Reginald and appointed him to be his right hand man, well right hand squirrel. He told the others to distract the dragon so him and Reginald could sneak inside.

Pan sent the squirrels to do their thing after wildshaping into one himself. Reginald and Pan scurried past the dragon and under the large door and down into the dark hall. Now it didn't seem as long the first time he came here but he was also a tiny squirrel now and this hall was really long.

They reached the end where the cages were and the big shiny ruby heart they sniffed about sniffing for Isabelle's scent, well for a human scent is what Reginald did, but Pan knew her scent and tried for that. He caught a bit of it near the ruby. He decided to return to his Half-elf form. And he smashed the ruby using some magic.

He picked up Reginald and put him on his shoulder and headed into the room. It was an empty room no one was there and he couldn't understand why he had smelled her. He set Reginald down and asked him to sniff about the room for humans and little Reginald confirmed that there was a human in here.

Pan moved around the room. Knocking on the wall till he realized almost the entire back wall was hollow he stood silently listening for anything from this spot he heard a groan of almost frustration and he moved down the wall when he got to the end he heard crying. It sounded like two different people too.

He took out his flute and started to play a tune and manifested a hammer. He slammed it into the wall but it did nothing and shattered.

He tried to use the same magic he had used before on the ruby. It got a small hole in the wall. It seemed to be in the middle of the two cells and in the one on the left. He saw Moira. She was curled up and she was crying... And pregnant? She seemed larger than usual and not in the way people gain weight. The way a woman does when she is pregnant. How had he never noticed this before?

The one on the right held Isabelle and she was huddled in a corner. A soft glow lit up her face, it came from the locket he gave her. He was determined to get to her and used his own body to break more of a whole in the wall. As the bricks fell she screamed. And he climbed through to rescue his love.