Willow

They had been back for a few weeks and now Wallace was getting a little upset with Alec and keeping the kids in his room. I laid in bed with him and said "Wallace? Why does it make you upset that he is keeping them in there?"

"Willow I could help the older one, she is a good mage already I could be training her to work with her, I could help take care of the younger one too," Wallace Argued. I closed my eyes. I hated the idea of him doing this.

"I don't like that Wallace, I don't want you to do that," He looked at me questioningly, so I explained. "Wallace you'll focus more on this child more than our own, I know this is just a child but she was still part of that cult, I don't want her in the castle. Alec and Daniel will take her and the baby and they will raise them right, you can be their uncle Wallace but no you can't raise them like your own."

"Willow a child like this requires individual attention, and her sister needs to stay here too, they can't be thrown into a sea of an orphanage no matter how kind the adults are. How many children are in that place because of cult influence? Willow they need someone who can understand how they think and help reshape them after being used and controlled by their parents. I promise that these girls won't be more important than our baby, remember they didn't choose this, they were born into it just as Alec was." Wallace explained.

"Wallace!" I practically yelled. "I don't want them around. I don't need two babies to take care of, I took care of Lilith for two weeks and she was hardly a month old when I did and that was hard. I don't want them in the castle and I don't want that image for our kingdom."

"Willow." He said calmly, "I understand you are upset. But I want them to have a life. If you don't want them around I can sacrifice my tower for them and they can stay in there. The oldest one can already draw magic circles, I know what it is like to lose a connection like that, to everything and everyone you've ever known, and I can't imagine what it is like to still care for and miss those that had been taken from you," his face softened.

"I don't want them around my baby. Wallace if you don't give up this idea I'll take your position you can have this ring back and you will not be allowed to see this baby," I said rubbing my stomach. "I won't keep it either. I'll give it to Moira so she can raise it with Lilith or Austerius would take a child. I said no Wallace I don't want them here, I'll give up everything I ever wanted for this."

The lines in Wallace's face deepened and his expression turned to pure anger. He stood there across the room for me and summoned the staff of lighting letting it crackle with red lighting. "I won't abandon these children. And if you would abandon ours I will destroy everything. I can hollow your mind and keep you in the egg until you give birth." the lightning stopped and his face returned to the way it was. "I won't abandon them. I won't leave them alone. That is final. I'm sorry for getting angry."

I put my face in my hands and started to cry. "Fine trin them as Wizards but they can't live in the castle or near my baby, I can't have the reminder of their parents around like that," I cried and shook, I saw something real from Wallace I didn't like it.

He came over on the bed and sat down next to me. "I am so sorry Willow, I didn't. I didn't mean to-" He hugged me tightly. He said he didn't mean to but I wasn't sure. I moved away from him sort of.

"I don't want them around my baby. They can stay in the capital, you can train them but they can't stay here and they can't be around our baby, I won't allow it. Not until they are older will I allow them ever to live here," My voice shook as did my body.

"Okay love. Thank you. I'm so sorry." He held me and stroked my hair and continued to repeat the words I'm sorry, and curled himself around me and closer to me. "They won't meet our baby until you're ready."

"They can't stay here," I sat there in his arms and I cried for a while, "You threatened to force me to do something."

"You threatened me and to abandon our child. I'm sorry. they won't stay in the castle." He just sat there with me.

"I was gonna make you leave. I wasn't gonna trap you. And I can't keep this baby if you're not around," I told him.

"I know. I know. If you wouldn't keep it, give it to me. If you hate them more than you love me and our child tell me to go and I'll take them all with me," He said, I realized it may not happen the way he wanted. Alec would never give them up.

"No," I cried. "Please? Please don't go? I don't want them here. But I need you here." I took his hand and put it on my stomach "So does this baby," I told him.

"I'm staying," He said and held me and we fell asleep. Tomorrow would be the day that they were to execute the Cult leaders. Alec and myself. Together. Even though we hadn't spoken much, and my issue with the kids.

When I awoke in the morning I dressed in red for the execution just like I had my fathers. Wallace held my arm the whole way there. We didn't speak, no one spoke, all of us we had worked so hard for this moment. The day the cult was finally gone.

The Leaders sat on their knees on a place at the center of the city near the tower. Alec and I walked up to the pedestal. I was going to kill Desmadona, him Crimson. Sam had come and he made a small speech about good and Evil and of Justice. Alec went first. He first jabbed the knife into her side and slid it across her stomach gutting her, he then cut her tongue out and jabbed both her eyes before cutting her horns off.

Then came me. I grabbed his horns and I broke them both and said "You deserve this humiliation for what you did to him!" And threw his horns to the ground beside him. I walked to the back and I picked up a long sword. It was heavy in my hands. I swung hard and I cut his head clean off.

The crowds cheered as the cult was finally gone for good.