Brothers; Isabelle

It was nice. Waking up in the morning in his arms. I could feel his heat all around me, I snuggled in more enjoying the quiet and the stillness and the warmth. He asked me how I was in the morning when we awoke. I kissed him saying very good, and curled in closer to him for a little while.

I groaned and got up. "We should get going, the wedding is today, you have to meet Clerik he should be here or will be soon, as well as we both have to meet Moiras sister"

"I know." He said following my lead and getting out of bed.

We got ready, I took a small comb for the dresser and I ran it through my hair a few times. Pan came up behind me and started playing with my hair running his fingers through it and he traced my pointed ears that were not so different from his own. "We should really go now, love" he told me.

I got up and he draped my cloak over my shoulders and tied it in the front. Then kissed my forehead and grabbed my hand leading me out of the room and through the Inn. We walked down the streets which were mostly bare, the stands were still set up from the night before, small papers and streamers blew in the morning breeze.

We walked up to the others. Clerik was hovering above the ground. He had now gotten his wings and they seemed to be glowing gold, a bright beautiful gold. He landed in front of me and said hello and asked how I was then he looked at Pan and simultaneously the said "You look like him," The first thing Pan did was draw a dagger, I stepped in front of him between the two, but he didn't go through with it though with it, though it seemed to be more of the effects of magic not me.

They looked at each other a little longer, "Just because you look like him doesn't mean you are him," Pan said. And they both seemed to cool off a little. I gave Pan's hand a small squeeze before I headed off with the other girls.