Clerik, Shut Up!

Alec put on his fancy cloak and disappeared. They were left alone in the room no one else was there and Moira decided she was going to set Clerik up and started asking him about it. "No I'm interested in someone else," he would tell her, so she probed his mind. She found who it was and a smile grew on her face.

Poor Clerik, he started to panic and to do this he started to flirt with her, don't ever flirt with a Woman who is 7 months pregnant with her hormones running all over the place. She decided to lead him up to Henry. This was a misunderstanding that lead to a disaster.

If only Clerik had shut up.

Moira explained to Henry what she wanted to do saying she had flirted with him and wanted to see if he would, threesome with them, henry brought Clerik into the room, now henry made sure several times this is what Moira wanted, she said yes several times. He didn't really like this but he also wanted to see Cleriks wings go black.

Turns out. This was all a massive misunderstanding. Henry wanted to hear Clerik say that he wanted his wife. "Wait I don't want your wife!" he said and let out a laugh. And the room fell into silence. Oh Clerik, you need to learn when to shut up.

"He flirted with me and made me feel this way," Moira said to Henry, this made him angry. And he attacked Clerik grappling him. Henry stood there with him grappling as Moira changed her plans and decided to lead them to the dungeons.

She got down to the dungeons and looked through the many prisoners she had in there. She walked to this young boy. He looked like the youngest one in there, "What's your name?" she asked him.

"That's of no matter to you, Miss," he told me.

"It is a matter, now what's your name?" She asked, her tone was both scolding and loving.

"Sorry Miss, Kyle," he said and as he spoke Moira probed into his mind and she saw that he had no reason for being in there, he had been threatened and forced into helping the coup, he was even friends with Willow and her little lover Cain when he was younger. They had their little group, to bad the king was an idiot and ruined it. Could have been cute.

"Come here Kyle, let's get you out of here," her voice seemed sweet. But what was coming was in no ways sweet. She lead Kyle to one of the torture rooms one of the cleaner ones. And she sat him down in a chair.

She had whispered something to Clerik. To this day they still argue about what words were really exchanged in those moments. Clerik kept telling the boy to stay calm and he kept telling him that he would be okay.

Moira repeated about 20 times "Clerik, shut up," and he should have listened to her, the sweet lies she kept feeding the boy didn't help he didn't know who to believe and now he was panicking this was the last straw for everyone. Clerik used his new magic items to release a giant toad who grabbed Kyle and ran.

Henry touched him using some magic causing him pain almost like he did in their very first time they had encountered each other. Clerik tried to use a spell to make them stay still for a while, poor Moria didn't manage to escape the effects of the spell.

Henry did, taking a swing at Clerik with his mace hitting and even managing to cause some extra damage. And this being part of Clerik's plans, Henry wasted his time killing Clerik and his toad was able to get away quickly to where Clerik had told him to go. Moira was able to move again and gathered some guards to find the boy.

Henry was just going to leave Clerik there to die, but thought it better not too and healed him just enough to stabilize him. Alec came down as Henry left and he talked to Clerik and the only thing Clerik said was "Watch Henry," before he healed himself and he took off following through a big gaping hole in the once again shattered Window in the throne room.

Alec followed Henry into the library and sat down and tried to read though he found it hard to focus due to the fact that he spent most of the night in the Astral plane. And so when he decided that Henry wasn't going to do anything and he laid down to take a nap.

Moira used the guards to search the city. Some of the smarter ones told her she should check the churches and she thought that was a great Idea first she checked a church that was supposed to be the druid church. It was empty. Next went to the church of light. Sounded like Clerik's church right? Na, turns out he was at the church of life.

She arrived in a huff and told the guards to search the church, and she told the guards to search for the boy. And ordered one to grapple the priest he didn't succeed and Moira killed the incompitent guard. After 5 more guards tried they finally got a hold of him. That's when two guards came up with the boy.

Everyone was talking at once and the boy seemed panicked, and over everything once again you could hear Moira say "Clerik, Shut up!" That is when Wallace arrived, he noticed the broken window and spoke quickly with sleepy-Alec and Henry then he went off to where he knew Cleric would be.

Arriving to find a guard dead in the church of life outraged Wallace cause as the Queens advisor had made such a mess. And he went off on a rant, scolding Moira, he would make a good king if Willow would keep him.

He looked into the boy's thoughts and saw the same things as Moira. "He is weak of mind and strong of heart, take care of him," he said to Moira, "Not in a church somewhere else," he said and started to walk out.

Celrik stood in front of the boy, "You are not allowed to make this decision, he knows the Queen, only she gets to make that choice, not me, not you, not her, you know who's choice this is." He said. He scooped up the boy and flew back to the castle.

Wallace followed not too far behind Clerik. Moira took the slow walk back to the castle, she was not in a good mood. I fear for whoever it was that happened upon her path next. This could have all been avoided had Clerik just shut up.