Isabelle

***Warning Brief Dragonborn Smut near then end of the chapter***

We went to the horses and the cart. They looked very well fed and Whitney seemed to be happy knowing that Pan was there. The other two pretty horses Crescent and Onyx were there waiting to be hitched to the cart. We led them to the group while we talked.

When we arrived they were sharing information. It was great we learned so much. From the Woman related to the queen and the ones who went to the library were talking about the things they found in their books. Poor Gale thought he was reading about the real princess. But he just had a fiction book.

Austerius she had something interesting she held up a book with a title in Draconic. "Does anyone know how to read this language?" She asked us.

"I do," Pan said, taking the book from her hands. He read the cover and started to laugh. Everyone looked at him expectantly as he opened the book and took a seat on the ground. I ran my fingers through his hair trying to get him to tell us what it was. He looked up at us.

"This is dragon smut." He told us and most of us sat down in the square with him. I curled up next to him and all the others sat around and it took a little bit but Pan started to read from the book for us. Laughing at everyone who was sitting, except for Austerius who complained profusely.

"Come on Pan, read it please?" Everyone laughed at the question.

"No!" Austerius screamed at us her poor blue face becoming a light purple as she blushed. "You shouldn't be reading that!" she walked about 20 feet away from us and waited. Pan started to read from a random page in the book.

"She was small for a dragonborn he thought as he unzipped her dress slowly, he unzipped her dress, her exposed red scales glowed in the light of the moon as I removed my shirt. She used her tail to push me down on top of her 'I want you, now, I need you' she whispered to me giving me a small bite on the neck," Pan side eyed me after he read that.

"She pulled at my pants, I didn't give her what she wanted, 'I want to hear you beg' I said to her and pressed myself into her so she could feel how hard I was and push her to beg for it. She whined 'Pleeeease?' She asked me. 'Beg' I told her again. 'Oh please oh please put it in me?' she begged me i pulled myself up a little and took it out for her I started to slide it into her qui-" Pans reading was cut off by Wallace who stood over us looking very disapproved.

"Oh thank god you've come Wallace," Austerius said walking over. Everyone laughed and she seemed to be confused at why we were laughing. The poor girl didn't know what she had said.

Wallace coughed uncomfortably waiting for everyone to settle. "We should stay here for the night," he said. "And you should take them back," he said to me and Pan about the horses and cart. So we went to do that.

***

Too my players who have been dying for some steamy stuff. I am sorry It is short but. If you can convince M*****w I will go back to the other parts that could have been steamy and write them.