The Bachelorette Party; Isabelle

We walked away leaving the boys in the street. I'd rather not go off with the girls, one of them was good to them, two of them I didn't really know and the last one I don't know about her. Moira had been at my house the only one who wanted to leave me alone. And she is marrying Henry. I need to be here for this. I'd like to see them be happy. I'm happy with Pan.

The first thing on our list was the bakery. We headed there. I didn't know why but we left Rosalind and Grace-who had come for her sister's Wedding-Outside the bakery while Moira me and Austerius went inside. There were cupcakes and cakes and cookies galore in here. And so many other sweet treats.

We looked at the cakes. There was a white one with a pretty red flower. It said chocolate in pretty nice handwriting on a small strip of paper below it. There was another one with Pink and Blue flowers, this one's paper said Vanilla. And there was one more this Paper read chocolate it also had chocolate frosting with chocolate fudge and Chocolate flowers. It looked like too much chocolate for anyone.

Moira and Austerius talked for a little about which cake to get and finally decided on the Pink and Blue one. Looking around to make sure no one was looking, Austerius looked down, her blue hair falling in front of her face and whispered something and the woman who had baked the goods fell to the ground fast asleep.

Quickly Austerius grabbed a cupcake and stuffed it into her mouth as Moira grabbed the cake and we left the shop like nothing happened but once we got the other two outside we moved a bit faster claiming that we just needed to hurry to get stuff done.

Next we went to the Tailor. We again left Rosalind and Grace. The Tailor seemed to almost recognize us when Moira told her we were here for a Wedding and some Bridesmaid dresses. That means Pan was just here. Oh I miss him. I think I want to kiss him now. I looked at the floor and tried not to think about Pan while Moira talked to the Tailor. "You see I just lost my daughter and her funeral was just a few days ago and we were really excited for this wedding but we really don't have the money for dresses or anything right now because we spent it all on her funeral."

When Moira finished dramatically wiping tears from her eyes I looked up quickly to see the Tailor crying herself, I had to look down again to hide my smirk at the outrageous lie that Moira had told this woman. "You can take whatever you need, for free, please, go be happy," The tailor told us.

Now we didn't do it traditionally Moira found this beautiful black dress that she took to be her Wedding dress and we found long white dresses for myself Austerius Rosalind and Grace. And then we left the shop with our dresses and started walking down the street ready to pick a nice place to hold the wedding. Soon a young man came running down the street "Please, come with me! It's urgent!" He cried and so we followed.

When he stopped running we had stopped in a beautiful open courtyard and Clerik was standing there. "Welcome. Get ready and enjoy the food," We went inside and found a room to use for getting ready. We hadn't been inside long when we heard the sounds of the boys arriving out of breath and head inside to get ready in the room next to ours.