Willow

It had been a week since I'd gotten this information. I didn't know what to do. I didn't tell anyone. I just. I was sick and I hated it and I couldn't do anything without feeling a little sick. Today was the Picnic Austerius had planned. I decided to take some time and read in the library.

I went inside Alec was already there, I walked and sat down across from him. "Hey, I noticed you've been sick a lot lately, have you seen a doctor?" he asked me.

"I saw a doctor, Wallace brought one in," I told him, there was no way in the nine hells I was telling him this.

"What did they say?" He asked me.

"They said it's nothing and that it will pass," I told him.

"Hmm, I don't think it's nothing. I know my stuff." he told me.

"It's nothing I'm okay Alec," I avoided his eyes.

"Hmmm. Ok, I believe you." He said, I thought that was good, he was giving up. I was wrong. "Come on honey, you're not a very good liar." he said to me.

"Alec I am alright, I promise," I tried to assure him.

"I know you're alright, but I know something else is also going on?" He pushed. I didn't like this, he was pushing me. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Look, Alec I'm fine, not completely but it will go away soon okay?" I said to him.

'honey, I know you're pregnant, I'm a smart man' I heard his voice in my head. I felt like everything stopped. How could he know, I'd only known a week. I started to panic and stood up. And I started to leave. 'I'm sorry you feel like you had to hide this from me, I'll let you go now' I heard in my head again. I went off walking briskly. 'you'll make a great mother' I heard in my head.

"You don't know that, No I won't," I yelled from outside the room as my heart raced.

I started up the stairs and behind me was Pan. "Willow, can we talk?" he asked me. Oh no, he knows too. Was the first thing that came to my mind.

"I'd like you to know your Arch-Mage was threatening a Nymph in her territory. He wanted to kill her even though we were invading her territory. I suppose he didn't tell you that, did he?" Pan said.

"He did," I replied. "I already informed the druids of her so that they tell people not to hunt around there."

"I think you need to keep him on a tighter leash, it doesn't look good if he is going around threatening other creatures in power. You need to keep him on a tighter leash." Pan told me with much authority.

"Me? Keep Wallace on a leash? Ha, like anyone could do that," I replied.

"You're the Queen you should be able too," He told me.

"No one can put a leash on Wallace, figuratively and literally." I said to him.

"One day he's going to kill something or someone he shouldn't, I'll have to take care of him after that," Pan said. My heart stopped, he was threatening Wallace? Oh if he wanted to play that way we could play that way.

"You know I could have you arrested for even uttering those words? And Moira quite enjoys torture, too bad she has taken her leave so soon," I told him a smirk growing on my face.

"If something did happen how could you be sure it was even me?" Pan replied cokily twirling a dagger in his hand.

"Like this," I said snapping my fingers and two guards followed him as he walked away. I watched him starle a little and move a bit faster like they were gonna touch him, they were just to follow him till I shooed him.

He walked to the library I followed so I could say hello to Isabelle. I walked in behind Pan and Moira was standing there. "You know just drinking some Water helps with Morning Sickness," she whispered before sitting down.

I glared at Alec, 'I didn't say anything to her I swear,' I heard him say in my mind. I loosed my glare and wondered how she had figured it out, she must have slipped into my mind at some point and I just don't remember it.

"What's Moira not supposed to know?" Pan asked. My eyes widened. The only one in the room who seemed to be as confused as me was Isabelle.

"What now?" I asked. My heart was racing.

"What is it?" Pan asked me.

"Nothing, I'm gonna go find Austerius," I said and left the room. I found her in the dining room stacking her plate full of Bacon. "Fill me a plate Austerius," I told her, handing her an empty plate.

"Of course!" She said as she started to stack food on the plate for me. She was always so cheerful, I wish I could be like that, and I think that is why I liked being around her, because she was so positive even in hard times.