Willow

It had been a week since the shower and we were all ready to go shopping for Moira's baby. She didn't know and it was going to be a surprise. What was even better is we had finally convinced Wallace to let his intern come with us. Himiko finally got out to just spend time and do stuff.

The third store we went to Alec walked up and spoke to this guy, and then Clerik joined them. I watched as this guy ran away frustrated and disappeared outside. Alec came over and said to me telepathically 'Willow I think you have a follower or stalker or something, he knew who you were even in your disguise and he thinks you're pretty, he seems to be following you,' He seemed worried about this and so did Clerik.

"We need to keep you protected Willow," Clerik told me. Himiko even offered me some magical protection. I turned it down and we continued our shopping trip and no one seemed to notice him around again. I didn't even notice him the first time, I wondered if that made me a bad person.

We got back to the castle and gave Moira the clothes, she was a little mixed about some of the things we bought but sort of thanked us and sent us away. We all went to dinner. It was a nice dinner which Wallace didn't attend. He spent so much time in the lab I didn't know what I would do. Luckily he said he'd meet me early and we could have a little fun today.

So after dinner I headed straight for my room, I was happy it had been a while since we did it. He was standing outside my door holding some roses. At first I thought it was a sweet gesture then I realized that it was not from him. "Someone left you these," he said.

"Okay and?" I said.

"Do you know who?" He asked me.

"No, Alec and Clerik and Himiko were all worried about some guy earlier, it's nothing Wallace, now come," I said and tried to pull him into our bedroom, it had been two weeks since we did it and I was dying for some more.

"I'll go find Alec and ask him," Wallace said and made the flowers wither as he walked away.

I walked into our room and changed and got in bed. I was so mad at Wallace for that, I just wanted to have a little fun. I started to fall asleep when the door opened. I sat up and looked at him, "Your back?" I asked him.

"I am," he said and got into bed with me. He put an arm over me and I moved away. "What's the matter, love?" He asked.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that my boyfriend, no wait, my husband, went off to talk with my best friend about something that may or may not be happening. To me, which, I'm pretty sure a random guy cannot get into the castle. Look at all the stuff we have," I said to him and I grew angrier. "All I wanted to do was have a little fun with you! It's been like two weeks Wallace!"

"I'm sorry love, but you know your safety is the most important thing to me, we can still have some fun if you want?" He said.

"No I just want to go to sleep," I told him. And that's what I tried to do, the blankets didn't work and I got cold and I couldn't sleep. I rolled over facing Wallace and moved in nice and close so that I could feel his warmth.

"I knew you'd come and cuddle, you can't stay mad," he said and kissed my forehead. I shushed him. He laughed a little. "Goodnight honey," he said to me.

"Goodnight Wallace," I whispered and drifted off.

The next morning I woke and Wallace was gone, I got dressed and headed down for breakfast but Clerik and Wallace and Alec were inspecting a box that was on my throne with a ribbon tied around it. And Moira and Gale were off to the side whispering a conversation.

"Guys, it's just a book," I heard Clerik say.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.

"There is a box for you," Alec said.