Henry

Those idiots came down and were in the hall yelling for a while I was currently torturing one of the rebels for more information. I poked my head out the door to tell them to shut up but they had quieted and were heading up the stairs again. A servant was walking down the hall to me, "Queen Willow and Lady Moira request your presence in the throne room Master Henry." they said walked away.

I wouldn't go but the servant had said 'Lady Moira' as well, she liked the title I thought the titles were stupid. I went up and stood near the wall. Willow was talking about some sort of bonding crap and that they were all gonna go out and do stuff.

I didn't want to hear it but I stayed and listened to Moira who wanted to stay. Wallace made the new girl stay behind and keep working and they left. All but myself Moira, and Gale. Now this was a surprise thought he might be into stealing while the others occupied the shopkeepers attention.

He didn't. He stayed for the girl. Moira's lady in waiting. Evelyn or something her name was. Gale went up and talked to her. I went to sit with Moira. I didn't speak to her. I wanted to hear what Gale was up to. I was sure she was doing the same thing.

"Hello," he said to her, "My name's Gale, what's yours?" He asked

"My name is Everly," she said. She was looking at the ground.

"Do you like being Moira's lady in waiting?" He asked.

"I, well, she's a bit, rough, but it's alright," she said to him. I know her saying that would Make Moira angry.

"Oh, Why do you say that?" Gale asked her. Moira was Glaring at Everly now.

"I should go," she told Gale and he looked disappointed when she walked away. Gale walked over to us.

"Moira, do you think I could borrow your lady in waiting for a day?" He asked Moira. I laughed and so did she.

"Borrow her?" She asked him.

"Well yeah... I mean... Like, Well," he was stuttering.

"You want a date?" I chimed in giving Gale a smirk.

"Yeah, well no, would you let her come into town with me tomorrow?" he asked Moira. She sat there thinking for a moment.

"Yeah I guess," she said and dismissed Gale. I raised an eyebrow at her as she called Everly back. When Everly arrived she was looking at the floor. "Gale would like to spend time with you. You'll be allowed to spend some time with him tomorrow alone, you say anything Negative about me I slit your throat." she said.

"Yes Miss," Everly said as Moira grabbed her wrist and twisted it till it cracked. Wow breaking wrists, that's my Wife. Everly cried in pain.

"You dirty Elf," she said and Dismissed Everly and we were left alone in the Throne room to talk.