The Date; Harrison

I had met her last night in a tavern. She was beautiful. She had red hair twisted into braids that hung down her shoulders. Tonight we were to have a nice date. I left my small home and stopped near an empty field where some nice Red flowers were growing so I picked them and got a nice ribbon a child down my street let me use, Callie was her name she was 7 and she loved the flowers I was carrying and she asked if they were for a girl I told her they were. She said "Harrison, if they are for a pretty girl you must have a pretty ribbon to tie them up."

"Is that so?" I asked her. She nodded and pulled the pink one she had in her hair out and gave it to me. It was a light pink that looked good tied around the deep red flowers, "It's perfect," I told her and gave her one of the red flowers and continued on my way.

Outside the Inn there she stood. She was in a long green dress it looked embroidered nicely and her long hair was let out of the braids. She looked so beautiful. I held out my arm for her to take and we went to a small place near the water. I do think her friend followed us for a while.

Rosalind told me of her adventures with her friends. Her friends Sam and Clerik had been training an army of Kobolds in Dragons Mead. She said her friend Alec was having fun with his new found friend Sir Fluficus, a wolf that they had tamed. She told me how her Friend Austerius made beautiful music and how they had visited her childhood home. She told me of their rescue of the town of Stonehaven and their companion Isabella and the way her friend Pan had been looking after her. She seemed to have fun on her adventures.

When she talked she was so beautiful and animated. And she spoke fast and a lot. I listened to everything she said and let her speak through dinner. She asked me things about myself too, but my life was nowhere near as interesting as hers. I told her how I hunt sometimes with a group of people how we venture into the mountains every once in a while.

After dinner I took her to the docks and we stood looking at the sunset the way the light reflected in her eyes was one of the most beautiful things. She stood there touching the pedals of the flowers she gave me. "Your beautiful," I told her as the sun shone off of her hair and eyes.

I moved closer to her and took her hands into my own and looked into her eyes. I looked at her and that beautiful small face of her and I kissed her sweet lips. When this kiss broke she had such a big glowing smile on her face.

I took her home and we walked around town and joined in the festivities of this fine founders day and at the end of the night we stood looking at the stars and she thanked me for a good night and asked if she could see me again. I said of course and if I could I would see her everyday.

We kissed one last time before she headed inside to her friends and her room, and I returned home ready to see her again.