Willow

Y'all ready for this? This is gonna be a long one. 

I woke up the next morning nice and rested. I was happy to be in this room. Though the pillows were a bit hard. I sat up and I opened my eyes. I realized it hadn't been a pillow but Wallace. I was sleeping on Wallace, he was very warm and I liked laying on him. He was warm and I was cold so I tried to cuddle in more. Then there was a knock at my door. I groaned into Wallce who seemed to be woken by the knock as well.

I opened it up and was about to start yelling, but no one was standing there. "Your highness," a sweet little voice said, it was Katie, or Kathrine, I couldn't tell right now I was too tired.

"I told you not to call me that Katherine," I said kneeling down.

"Katie," She corrected me.

"Sorry Katie," I said, "What did you come for?" I asked he and pat her head.

"Master Clerik would like to see you in the Library later, he said after breakfast but knows you wish to give things to the others first, he expects you an hour after breakfast," She said to me.

"Okay Katie, I'll be there." I told her. I gave her a hug and she started to walk away before she said.

"I almost forgot, breakfast is ready," And then continued her walk down the hall.

I walked back into the room. I saw Wallace had fallen asleep again, so I took off running and jumped landing on the bed almost on him. It had startled him awake and I couldn't help but to laugh at the small scare I had given him. "Come on breakfast," I said and kissed him.

I started to get out of bed. "What about dessert first?" He said and kissed me. I gave in a little, and then my stomach growled.

"I guess you're gonna have to wait," He let me go and I got dressed for breakfast and I could feel his eyes on me the whole time.

I went down for breakfast and went to take my seat at the table and I saw everyone dressed nicely for their time at the palace. Gale in his shiny attire, Alec looked cleaned up and well rested, him and Fluffy both wearing Bow Ties, Clerik in his armour, the other girls in fancy dress. Everyone was all dressed up. This should be fun!

"Everyone! I have an announcement!" I said to them and all heads turned to me. "Tomorrow is the execution of my father! While we have a day to plan, I would like to send you all off to do certain things while we plan. I have a special place for each of you to spend your time. After breakfast I'll take you all." They all looked excited, Especially Gale, he knew he was going to get his shinies.

After breakfast I told them to gather and took the whole group through the palace. I lead Gale to the Hall of treasures. Many shiny things. I told him he couldn't have all but some and he could come and visit whenever he wanted.

Next. I took Austerius and Rosalind to the Garden. I thought the two of them would have a pretty place to read. They were both excited. Austerius hugged me and went to picking flowers. Harrison stayed with him, though I had something else for him he preferred to keep near Rosalind I suppose.

Next I took Alec to see the animals, I wasn't exactly sure what he liked, but I feel like he'd to hang out with all the animals, and there were things he could do with fluffy and vippy and hang out with them. Maybe talk to whoever it was he talked to using that spell.

Next I took Constance to the dungeons. Told her wait here. And left her there. I walked Moira further down the Hall and showed her and Henry the torture equipment. "Have at it," I told them. I'm not sure what they did, either some weird sex or the messed with my father. I don't know.