Epilouge

Everything changed after the cult was defeated. Willow soon had a Half-Elf boy who she named Finley. She claimed Wallace was not good with names.

Alec had sent Vippy around and invited everyone to their real wedding. They were happy that Alec could and Daniel could be happy. Vippy was the best man. Fluffy was a Ring Bearer. Drusilla was maid of honor and little baby Gwyen was carried down the aisle as the flower girl by the unseen servant. It was funny there was a floating baby. It was held on the beach of the small pond where Clerik had married them before. The night was wonderful for all that came.

Returning back to the Kingdom Moira and WIllow let the children play together. Isabelle and Pan in their home in Glacktoya had two beautiful twin Half Elves named Lucas and Madison. Their family soon grew. Because that's what they were. A Family. Isabelle, Pan, Clerik, Wallace, Willow, Henry, Moira, Alec, Daniel, Austerius, Ruby, Gale, Everly, Rosalind, Harrison.

Isabelle and Pan had only the two children. Clerik worked his life helping raise Drusilla and Gwyen alongside Alec and Danile. Henry and Moira had the one baby Lilith. And Austerius went on to home several kids through his travels and became an aunt to them all. Gale and Everly had three kids, 1 boy named hunter and two girls named Ashley and Bella. Rosalind and Harrison had three kids named Gweyndlin, Joel and Peter. Wallace and Willow went on to have three more children after Finley was born. Middle two being changelings grew up to want to be girls named Hosana after the love Wallace once had, and Holly. And their final kid Arwen and half elf who was jealous of her sisters abilities to change their appearance and bonded most with her older brother.

They had fixed up the lair of the cult, cleaned it out and made it their vacation home for all their families. Once a week every year they went there the kids all got along well and they talked of their lives. Willow and Wallace were king and Queen. Moira loved her job as the advisor making decisions and stuff. Henry was given his place with the prisoner. He was an angel of death and he had started doing his job correctly finally. His wings had become a crisp white.

Clerik went on to help the churches and became quite powerful, no one really visited Sam much. Clerik also helped out Daniel and Alec with raising Drusilla and Gweyn. Austerius went through a rough patch but her nieces and nephews and their letters helped her to get through it and she went back to running Kingsfoil nicely.

Gale ran StoneHaven better now with Everlys help. She was the one who had helped him lose his greed and his kids later went on to run the town. Rosalind and Harrison enjoyed their lives together helping to reinforce and make a good military while also living quietly and good with their children. Isabelle and Pan lived peacefully with their family and animals, Isabelle outlasting all those but Henry, Clerik and Sam.

There came a new age. When the children of our faithful friends arose into power. Moira died peacefully always wondering what could have been if she had only gotten Gale and Wallace together.

Lilith and Fin had been playing together as friends for a long time and eventually and slowly fell in love. Though Wallace was a bit paranoid at first Finley persisted and soon Lilith and Finley were the new king and Queen. The new powers rose the next generation of our Heros. Finley, Liltih, Hosana, Holly, Arwen, Gwyen, Drusilla, Gweynith, Joel, Peter, Hunter, Ashley, Bella, Lucas and Madison. They grew up together. They even loved each other as family and a few of them as more than that.

They were the next generation. The ones that will carry on the legacy of what their parents had done. And made and even greater Legacy for themselves. Protecting their country.

                                                                                The End