Henry

Everyone had split up the night before. I had gone with Wallace and Moira to visit her family but soon discovered that she was lying and they were breaking and entering so I decided to join Austerius at the army camp. Everything seemed to be going in order, to pass the time Austerius and I spent a few hours playing cards, she was pretty good too.

Eventually we went to bed, in different tents, it was strange sleeping without Moira, it felt empty in bed without her. In the morning I met with Austerius fresh mud on her face it seemed and we headed out to find the rest of the group. The day was very cloudy and overcast making for what seemed to be a melancholy day. We came across Alec and fluffy on their way, and asked where the others were. He said Pan and Isabelle were sleeping or 'sleeping' yes with air quotes, and he thought he had seen Harrison and Rosalind head in this direction and as we spoke Gale joined us.

I said I knew where Moira might be so the four of us went to the house they had broken into last night and arriving we could smell breakfast being made, I knocked on the door and of course, Wallace answered, "Hello, have a seat we are making breakfast," he told us and I could see Moira sitting there.

We went inside and sat down. I didn't eat anything and urged them to get out of the house, though the others did eat, Pan and Isabelle arrived and not too much later Rosalind and Harrison. Though it was not a good thing.

"What are you doing? I know the people that live here!" She yelled when she saw everyone there. "This is the Mayer's house and they have two kids!" she yelled.

"They aren't here, maybe they got kidnapped." Wallace suggested to her.

"No!" she said "They are out camping with the Baileys who live down the street, they do that all the time! You are stealing from these people! You are all so- UGH!" she screamed and stormed away. We all watched her. Alec and Isabelle started to follow, Harrison tried to stop her but she shrugged him off.

She walked across the way and she pulled her axe that was strapped to her back from the holster and she swung at the tree. The tree was tilting and had a very large piece out of it. Alec seemed to try to make her feel better and swung at the tree with his axe too and it fell to the ground.

"Oh no." We all heard her say before she went off into the woods in frustration. After that I watched as Alec tried to chop up the tree some more but he didn't do very well and giving up he took out his bag of holding and I watched him as he put the small tree into the bag.

Then we waited and discussed what to do next and Pan told us what they had learned from their night with the Duchess.