Suits; Henry

The girls had left and I had no Idea where Wallace was. He hasn't been around much, maybe he had better things to do than mess around with us doing a wedding, he was probably off looking into the cult or something.

The rest of us, which was only 4 of us and Fluffy, went to get tuxes and at the small tailor which Pan led us to. When we walked in the woman looked at Pan and asked "Where's that lovely girl you brought last time?"

"She's out with the Girls, we are getting ready for this guys wedding," He said then pointed at me. I just nodded on. We went to a rack of tuxes and we started going through them looking for the right one, the right size too.

"I think Fluffy needs a Bow tie." Alec said, grabbing one off of the hanging rack and tied it around his neck as a test to see, it sat there with his collar. "Perfect." He said handing a copper to the lady behind the counter.

It took us a while but eventually we came across the perfect ones. They were nice Navy blue ones. Pan and myself each got one and Clerik paid for it all. It wasn't too much for the whole thing right before we left the shop Clerik said I will be right back and rushed off. Alec, Pan fluffy and I headed to the tavern.

"Alec why didn't you get a suit?" I asked him.

"I'll just use Disguise self. It's cheaper than a suit," He said blatantly, he had a Valid point, "I can use Minor Illusion on fluffy, he can have a doggie suit."

We arrived at the tavern and we talked and drank, well they drank, and only a little I think. The funny part was Alec and Pan kept trying to give me relationship advice about being Married and such, Alec was doing I don't know what with that Daniel and wasn't really in a relationship. And Pan, he must be only Nineteen or Twenty, and just starting a relationship with Isabelle, I am honestly happy for them, but also a little worried for Pan. I think he will be alright though. They were cute together.

They gave me 'advice' and we ate a small bit, we were in the tavern for a few hours when a young man dressed very fancy and he said "you need to come, it's urgent!" We all jumped up ready for action and followed after him.