Hunting Day

It had been a week since Willows rescue and meeting Lucky. The guys decided that they wanted to go hunting. Pan's suggestion Isabelle would come to the Castle and her Willow and Austerius were going to have a girls day in Willow's bedroom since Willow had been feeling a little sick that morning.

Rosalind and Moira were most likely having their own girls day or couples day Harrison and Henry didn't go on the hunting trip. Wallace, Pan and Alec went hunting. Though it turns out they weren't very successful.

Wallace and Alec spotted a buck. The hard part was staying quiet enough. Alec being in the woods enough and hunting enough times was able to keep quiet. Wallace not so much, being a Wizard he didn't get much time outdoors. The buck took off. Alec sent Fluffy and a Dire Wolf he had taken from his bag of tricks after it. They caught it and had their meal for the day.

After some more time wandering the woods Pan came across a doe and her fawn but they spotted him and took off running. Though it didn't work well, the Fawn cut in front of the Doe knocking her down, the Fawn ran off as the Doe struggled to get up with it's limp leg. Pan felt sorry for the thing and he healed it.

It took off running past Alec who was trying to calm it's screaming Fawn using some magic to make it so the animal could understand him. The Doe went to her baby and they took off away from the group.

They searched some more and came across 3 bunnies, instead of risking scaring them away Pan quickly made them fall asleep they tied these bunnies to some ropes that sort of resemble leashes and they picked them up when they walked. Alec and Pan spoke to them soothingly till they calmed, they wouldn't be eaten but made pets.

They searched through the woods some more. And they heard a voice singing softly in the woods they followed the sound and came across this beautiful wood nymph, her dark hair shimmered down her back and over her shoulders, her green eyes brighter than the greenery around her. She wore a simple dress of leaves. She was the most beautiful creature any of them had ever seen.

Within seconds they were all blinded by her beauty. "Are you three the ones that have been messing with my forest?" the Nymph asked them.

"We didn't hurt anything we swear, I even healed a Doe," Pan said.

"What happened to my poor buck?" She asked the three of them, "I found it mauled not too far from here, that's, not hurting anything?"

"That wasn't us," Wallace said.

"Oh but it's not your hunting companions?" She asked them. She didn't wait for a response. She used a club and clubbed all of their knees. Wallace and Alec could see as she walked away into the woods after she had entangled them in vines so they could not harm her.

She had disappeared by the time that Pan had regained his sight the three untangled themselves from the Vines and decided it was time to head hime, though not without a few shenanigans along the way.