The Day Before; Henry

It was weird sleeping without her, it had been a few months now that I had and it was different. Without her I mean. The morning was quiet as it was last night for Moira hadn't been around then.

Clerik was to arrive soon and then the girls were off to do their stuff before the wedding. And we were supposed to do ours, but I am not exactly sure what that would be. Clerik arrived and he looked a little different for he had soft white feathery wings that glowed gold as he grew happier.

Though he had a small incident when Pan arrived, they were able to quickly get past it. Though they seemed a bit tense. Once the girls had left for their Girls day. Clerik took a moment to pull me aside. He decided that we needed to have a talk, he spoke to me almost like I was a child or at least someone younger than him.

He told me what I had done with Moira at the Farmhouse was wrong and that I shouldn't have done it, and that the path to redemption is hard to follow, he even tried to talk me out of marrying her because I would live longer than she would.

It didn't work. I was still going to Marry her. I loved this beautiful girl and I know there are maybe things that I shouldn't really do. But I love her. And I can't stop her from being her own person and I won't fight with her to make her stop the things she does.

Maybe I will never be what I was before. But I love her and I will be with her. Until the end.