Shopping Spree (Again)

It was getting dark and everyone had done their stuff, but Wallace and Gale were only getting started. They thought up a plan. Wallace was to turn Gale invisible and he was to go inside and grab as much stuff as he could. They agreed this was good or Gale was just compliant no one was ever really sure about that. So they went.

Wallace changed to look like Pan and kept watch across the street, while Gale went to pick the lock. After a failed attempt Wallace walked across the street and got him in before returning to his post. Being a rouge Gale didn't know what he was looking at in a magic shop. He remembered Wallace had told him to grab a bag and put anything and everything in it, except for another bag, that would be bad.

Gale just started grabbing things, he got Jasper, Jade, and Obsidian gems. A healing potion, a potion of poison and potion of stone giant strength. He just grabbed a random scroll; they didn't look interesting so he only got one. A universal solvent looked good; whatever that was he though. He grabbed a pearl of power. He saw a cool looking mace on the wall and grabbed that too, he saw a staff that looked like a lightning bolt at the end and thought Wallace would like that. The last thing he grabbed was a box of rings. One red, one yellow, one blue, and one green, there was also a gold ring that looked like it had carved lines in it.

He got ready to leave but then he heard Wallace say that someone was coming, looking up Gale saw the owner, a tall Elf standing in the way of the door, and was looking up and down the shop, in his head Gale heard wallace say "Stay away from the front," quietly Gale backed away from the front.

The elf headed into a shop and he pulled out a book and started making sure everything looked right and was in its place. Gale had noticed that a Demon stood outside the shop looking in the glass when the Elf finally did, he sighed assuming that whoever had robbed him again had grabbed something that let him out and went back to his checking.

The glass started to crack, the demon was doing it. Running back to the front once again the Elf looked at him Gale tried to escape this time but he didn't do so well he tripped and knocked down a whole shelf of potions, several of them exploded hurting him. Then the elf knew what he had been happening. He grabbed one of the swords off the wall and held it at Gales throat, though he couldn't see Gale so the sword was more like at his stomach. "I know you're here, put the stuff you stole back or this sword goes into your throat."

Though by the time the elf had said this Gale had already gotten away without being heard as soon as Gale stood next to Wallace saying that he was clear and he took out his wand of Firebolt and took a shot blowing up the entire magic shop and possibly the elf inside. They congratulated themselves on the loot they had stolen and decided that now the day was finally over and it was time for bed.