Love Lost

Wallace had stormed off. He was moving extremely fast. Wallace struck a tree with his staff of lighting. He waited for all the leaves to burn off and then took a seat on one of the barren branches. He didn't know that Vippy, Alec's new familiar was sitting in a nearby tree, Alec watched through his eyes. Wallace pulled out a gold locket, one that looked almost exactly like the one that Pan had recently given Isabelle.

He held it in his hands. Opening it up there was a picture of a beautiful half orc girl, she was young and her hair was all done really nicely she wore noble clothing, her skin tone a beautiful light green, her smile was wide and you could see her small tusks peeking out from under her lips.

Wallace clutched the locket and let out a frustrated sound. He started blowing up the trees around him and then he wanted silence; he wanted to be left alone. Vippy moved out of the way so he wouldn't get harmed. As Wallace had finished that Alec arrived. Wallace immediately pointed the Want of firebolts at him. "Woah dude chill pill!" Alec said.

"Leave me alone," Wallace said in a frustrated tone.

"No. You need someone with you right now. I'm not leaving no matter what you say" Alec was caring and knew something was wrong and took it upon himself that he would help Wallace feel better.

"Go. Away. Alec." Wallace said gritting his teeth.

"Listen man, I'm not even gonna say anything. I just wanna be here with you. I may not know exactly what you feel, but I've been through some shit. No matter what, I'm just gonna be here" Alec told him.

"I'll keep a distance. But I'm not leaving." He said again. Wallace pulled the staff of lighting out and pointed it out, as Alec took a seat on a tree and started to count the scratches on his cursed ring. "BRO, I'M KEEPING DISTANCE, I'M JUST COUNTING!" Alec yelled when he noticed.

Wallace was done with this intrusion and he fired the staff. Alec fell to the ground dead; he was mad now. But when he saw that Alec had hit the ground un-moving he felt bad, he didn't want his friend to die but he also just wanted to be left alone. Wallace rifled through Alec's things until he found a potion of healing and fed it too him.

Wallace helped Alec up just as Pan arrived on whitney. "Pan go back to your wife!" Alec yelled. "It's your wedding day, you're supposed to be with her!" Alec seemed to grow frustrated with Wallace not wanting help and Pan ditching his own wedding for this.

They all stood and agreed until finally Alec and Pan agreed to leave Wallace be and head home. About halfway back Alec disappeared and headed back invisible to watch Wallace and make sure he was okay.

Pan went home to be with his wife, which he learned quickly did not go over so well.