A Big Secret

They had been sent home a few days after Moira gave birth. Willow wanted them to get things ready and to be ready for the final fight with the cult. But Alec had some other plans. He had spent this month working with his hundred kids and even planning and daydreaming for the time when he might be able to take in some small children to raise properly, not just all these runaways whom he loved.

It was now a week before he was to leave for the Kingdom and the final battle once more. He lay in bed restless for a while before turning to Daniel and saying "Babe can we go for a walk to the pond?"

"Sure, that sounds nice," Daniel replied. He seemed to be able to tell that something was up with Alec he thought, maybe nerves for what was to come. He himself was nervous about Alec going too.

They both got up and they dressed quietly, which was unusual because Alec tended to keep talking almost all the time, and if he was in the mood make dirty jokes as they dressed. It was weird.

They walked hand and hand to the pond the moon shone so pretty on the small pond and there was a slight breeze. Both Alec and Daniel had a plan that night. Alec stopped walking and faced Daniel. "Daniel, before you I never knew what love was, but you showed me. you are the most wonderful person I've ever met, you love and accept me no matter what, you make me feel safe in this world, words cannot begin to describe how much that means to me, and I never wanna lose that, I never wanna lose you, I want you by my side every day of my life," he said and took a knee pulling a ring from his pocket. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes," Daniel answered and pulled Alec to his feet giving him a kiss. "I was actually going to ask you the same thing before you left," Daniel said before pulling a ring from his pocket as well.

"We won't have a whole wedding until I get back, but I do want Clerik to bond us with the ceremony spell before I leave." He said and put the ring on.

"That sounds like a good idea," Daniel replied before giving Alec a kiss.

"I'm so glad I have you in my life." Alec said, pulling Daniel close and giving him several more kisses while the tears pooled in his eyes.

"I don't want a life without you anymore," Daniel said holding Alec tightly. "I couldn't even imagine one without you anymore."

"Me either," Alec replied.

They returned to their room that night happy and they fell asleep in eachothers warm embrace. For the next few days while Vippy was off fetching Clerik the two couldn't stop smiling. When Vippy arrives Clerik is happy to help and heads for Callmus.

Alec and Daniel stood waiting for Clerik in the main part of the town, their attire wasn't much different from the usual but noticeably nicer. When Clerik arrived they walked to the small pond where Alec had proposed. They talked a little while they were there but nothing much.

"We aren't gonna have an actual wedding until we return, and we don't want anyone to know just yet. But we don't want to wait any longer to be bonded, and I want you to be the one to do it," Alec said to Clerik as Daniel nodded along.

"Your secret is safe with me, and I'm happy to be the one you came to," Clerik replied smiling brightly at the couple.

"I'd never choose anyone else." Alec said.

Clerik waited for them both to be ready and when they were he began the ceremony. "Alexander, do you take Daniel to be your lawfully wedded husband, and that you will be with him in sickness and in health till death do you part," He asked Alec.

"I absolutely do," Alec said with a huge grin.

"Daniel, do you take Alexander to be your lawfully wedded husband, and that you will be with him in sickness and in health till death do you part," Clerik now faced Daniel.

"I do," Daniel said with a large smile on his face.

"You may now kiss the groom," Clerk said. Alec grabbed Daniel's face, kissing him deeply. While the kissed Clerik cast a spell that would bind them together with their love for one another. After that they placed the rings on one another's finger and kissed several more times.

After a bit of talking Clerik left the two to enjoy themselves and Alec and Daniel spent the rest of the day talking and sitting on the small beach near the pond and even attuned to their beautiful magical wedding rings.