Money and Lovemaking; Isabelle

Contrary to the title it has no lovemaking/smut but it is implied. 

I woke up in the morning with Pan. He was warm and I didn't want to move but we had to. We had things to do today. He wanted to go to the bath house. Some of the others wished to join as well. I woke him and the way his blonder hair looked in the morning all messy, it was beautiful. I leaned down giving him a kiss and moved to the door heading down for breakfast.

We ate a small breakfast together and I couldn't stop smiling. I decided we needed a bit of coin so I took him to an not so populated part of town and down the street we saw a woman and her child. I kissed him and said "Stay here" I walked around the corner and Wildshaped into a wolf, then went back to him. I moved my head and motioned toward him. He was a druid as well so he knew what I had done. I took off towards the two so I could 'attack' soon Pan was in front of me he pulled out his rapier and blocked me I 'tried' to jump but he put his rapier in my mouth and blocked me. I 'pushed' against him. Until he 'threw' me backwards and I ran away. I turned back into myself and waited hidden for him.

I came out of my hiding spot when I saw him approach. I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my lips to his. "How much did you get as a reward?" I asked him.

"Ten gold" He replied.

"Perfect." I said pressing my lips to his once again.

After that we headed to the bathhouse where we met Alec and his wolf fluffy I think. The people in there looked so disgusted and very angry that someone was bringing a wolf into this nice place. But maybe when he was clean he would look better. Rosalind the quiet girl with the red hair I think her name was.

And Gale, the other half elf. He was there too as well as that small girl Austerius. We all went. We were all separate well except for me and Pan. Due to... Other circumstances. But when we came out there was no more dirt or blood. The burns on my wrists were healing, but the hot water made them hurt, there'll be scars. Everyone looked clean and very nice. Even fluffy.

We headed out and headed to the center of town. On our way there Alec and Fluffy disappeared but the rest of us stayed together. We went into the center of town and Austerius and Pan started playing beautiful music and Gale danced along. They made quite a bit of coin. It was delightful. And as the sun started to set we soon became part of that night's festivities.