The Blossom of love; Isabelle

*Warning smut at the end*

I had been here for weeks. The pain grew stronger and I was in and out of consciousness a lot now. I awoke this time and thought I was for sure dreaming. Henry was there, he was holding hands with a girl or wait was he? And there were others, some I had seen, others I hadn't.

One came forward and unlocked the cage then my shackles, I fell to the ground. I don't know how long I had been hung up like that. I tried to walk but wasn't doing so well. An elf with blonde hair came forward and asked if I wished to be carried. I was grateful. I felt better when someone healed me. As we left the cavern I studied his face, he wasn't full elf, only partly some of his features were more human-like.

I was still a little out of it. But we reached a cart and they put me down in it. I asked his name, he said Pan, He sat in the cart with me, I fell asleep on him. It was the most comfortable sleep I have had in awhile.

When I awoke in the morning I felt much better. I looked at the people in the cart. There was a pregnant woman and some children. And I wasn't sure why we had these people or where we were going. I closed my eyes for a little longer leaning into Pan. We arrived in town in a few hours. Everyone split off to do things. Pan took me with him to take his horse Whitney to the stables. She was a beautiful horse.

After that was done he asked if I would like some new clothes. I said yes but I had no money. He smiled and told me not to worry about it. He took me to a small tailor inside. She had a rack of dresses already made. I picked one that was pink and strapless. And a pain of small sandals with bows on the heels, Pan paid for my things and I stood looking and feeling a beautiful dark blue velvet cloak, I would never ask for more than what he has already given me.

He bought it for me anyway. The owner let me go into the back and put on my new clothes. I came out and Pan's face changed. He had a soft look on his face. "You look lovely Isabelle." He told me and I could feel my cheeks warm.

We walked through town and we talked we went all the way to one end of town. We taled to him I told him how Henry once worshiped the god of chaos and I fell for him then, he was young and so handsome. "I joined the cult to be with him but in doing so I wasn't able to at all. I was told to marry the duke of Glaktoya. I couldn't fight it. I would be killed or enslaved.They did this knowing full well that the Duke was already in love with me for I had grown up with him."

"You went with it? Then changed your mind?" He asked me.

"I did. But I really had no choice in the matter." I sighed.

"I heard you met in dragon's mead? What happened after that?" He asked me he had moved in closer to me, it made me feel safer.

"I actually met them in my own home back in Glaktoya. They came the day henry had come back with a fiery vengeance for me, I don't know what had set him off it had been ten years since I had seen him and my husband had just passed under mysterious circumstances. I assume now the cult must have done it. Once I got them to leave my house I knew to go straight to Dragons Mead Henry would go there that's where we met. I hopped on my horse and went after him. I ran into these people again. And they killed my horse and joined me. We got to town and I went to see Henry but they found me. And. They changed him." I closed my eyes trying not to cry. I clenched my fists.

"For the better?" Pan asked. I nodded.

"But," I added. "He still wasn't the same." I said.

"He spent a lot of time with that Human Girl," he told me. "Morai I think her name is."

"I knew she loved him. But I thought he loved me more. I must have been wrong. I tried to go back to Glaktoya but was kidnapped before then."

"He's a celestial being. So it may not be something that we could understand." Pan touched my hand trying to reassure me.

"I suppose, but the way he looks at that girl now is the way he used to look at me."

"They did the deed at the farmhouse we were staying at. He's moved on it would seem, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this." He squeezed my hand gently.

"I suppose he never would have wanted me for that then. Never when we were together." I could feel my cheeks wet now.

"But it is now, it can be hard but moving on is the best option. We have a large hand at stopping this cult. So look to the future for a brighter tomorrow and carry your head high. Lady luck may be on your side and you just don't know it" He said and he whipped the tears from my face, we were closer now.

"Let's see how much luck I really have." I whispered. Then I moved my face closer to him. I kissed his lips lightly. He kissed me back. I pulled back a little and I smiled and blushed.

"We should get a place to stay." I agreed and led him to a nice hotel I had stayed at on business. I walked inside and was instantly recognized. I went to the woman behind the counter and I whispered to her who I was and why I needed the best room. She handed me the key for free.

Pan and I headed up all the stairs. I opened up the room and walked all the way out onto the balcony. "Doesn't it look beautiful?" I asked him.

"Not as beautiful as you," He replied. Wrapping his arm around me. I moved and started kissing him and pulling him close to me. He pulled me inside, closing the door and I could feel his tongue slide across my lips as the kiss deepened. I pulled myself as close to him as I could get.

I pulled him close. But I wanted him closer. I needed to be closer. He was warm. Very warm. I could feel a bulge pressing at my hips. I needed it. I moved backward pulling him with me keeping our lips connected the entire time I moved.

I laid down on the bed pulling him with me. I slid out of my shoes and I heard a thud as Pans boots hit the floor. I could feel Pans hands untying the tie at the back of my dress I slid out of my dress and onto the bed. I watched as Pan removed his shirt.

I looked at him for a minute. He had scars. All over. But I had my own scars. I closed my eyes and let out a breath pulled him closer. I haven't been like this with someone in a long time. He moved his head into my neck, he kissed my neck lightly and softly bit the skin there and I ran my fingers through his beautiful blonde hair as he teased me with his own body.

The time moved fast in and in a blur. Until it slowed again. I could feel him ready between my legs. My whole body was warm and I was ready for him to fill me. I could feel the tip of his length pressing at the soft spot between my legs. I kissed him and let my tongue slide into his mouth as he slid into me.

I could feel him moving inside me. Oh it was better than I have ever had though it'd been a long time since I've had it. It felt so good to have him. I wanted more. I pulled on his hair and moaned his name, asking for more. Our bodies moved faster as the room seemed to grow hotter. It seemed like time had stopped.

I moaned as I reached my high I could feel him inside me, he tensed and I felt his warm release inside me as he went limp inside of me. He pulled out of me. He laid down on top of me, And he stayed close. We fell asleep like that. Sometime in the night he must have pulled the blankets over us. When I woke in the morning I could feel the soft sheets on the parts of my exposed body that Pan was not covering with his own.