The Big Day (Again); Isabelle

When I walked out I came out after Rosalind and Grace I saw Pan standing up there, he looked so different in his Navy blue suit and tie, his gold hair all nice and brushed I kept looking at him and he looked at me and he looked so awed by my appearance and I could feel my cheeks warm at his look.

When I got up there I watched as the little flower girl came down, the poor thing looked so sad I felt bad for her and the parents Moira had scared. Then Moira came, she looked absolutely beautiful in that dark dress. She was so perfect for Henry. They both were dark, no one could really change Henry, not when he loved Moira so much.

I stood there and listened to Moiras vows and I had to try so hard not to laugh, she was so sure of herself, something I couldn't be now, not after what had happened to me. The way she looked at Henry was so amazing. They were perfect.

Henry came next. His were short and sweet. "Moira I love you so much, yes you're pretty hot," he said with a smile and winked at her. I couldn't see the face she made but I assumed she lifted an eyebrow at him. "Okay, you're really hot, and I am a different person now than when I met you, but your actions make me remember who I was and I love you for reminding me who I used to be. I found real love, I know it." and that's when Clerik did his thing.

I loved the watches and his words were so beautiful. I only wished for something as good for me and Pan someday. I shouldn't keep thinking about him like that. I haven't known him very long, but I feel like I have known him for so much longer.

Once it was over we went to celebrate things. The first thing I did was run to pan and wrap my arms around him and kiss him. He seemed surprised by my sudden kiss but soon had wrapped his arms around me as well. We rubbed noses until we broke apart. I took his hand and we walked around, Fluffy looked so cute in his doggie Tuxedo.

We watched Henry and Moira dance for the first time as a married couple and it was perfect the way they moved together and the way they danced was so beautiful. Later I got to dance with Pan, he was quite the dancer, he enjoyed these sort of things. It was a fun night. The cake was good and Moira was so beautiful all eyes were on her.

We ate the cake, and the only ones who knew it was stolen were me Moira and Austerius. I envied Austerius and Rosalind, their unique hair color made them look so beautiful with their plain white dresses. And me, well I wished I could cover up more, the burns on my wrists were exposed as well as some of my other scars and part of my mark, I hated that mark.

I stayed close to Pan and tried to keep myself hidden while I watched everyone. I was glad to see that the poor family had taken their beautiful little daughter home, they needn't be here for this. They were so afraid of Moira. Maybe leaving her alone with them wasn't the best Idea but maybe it worked better than kidnap.

Soon Wallace showed up. He had been gone the whole time he hadn't attended the Wedding. He was questioned for a while until people moved on and back to the festivities. No one noticed that Clerik had gone until he returned covered in dirt. He looked around and said "I hope you enjoyed the ceremony! I'd like you to know you had an imposter! I've been buried underground all day and have spent my time digging myself out."

We turned to Wallace who was sipping from a glass not trying very hard to cover the smile that was on his face. In his frustration and exhaustion Clerik left in a huff. I felt a little bad there was no reason for it, though it was a little funny.

The night went on. And it was great soon everyone started to filter out with their dates or lovers or Owls. Pan and I returned to our hotel room.