Willow

I woke up in the morning with Wallace tracing circles on my bare back. I was laying on my stomach hugging a pillow. I looked up at him trying to see through my hair, I blew a piece of my hair out off the way making him laugh and he leaned down and he kissed me. "Gosh, your beautiful," he told me and traced my face with his fingers.

"We have a very busy, very important day," I said to him before he kissed me again. He nodded. And climbed out of bed. I watched him dress.

"You gonna get dressed or just watch me?" He said. I know he could do it quickly and magically but went slowly cause I was watching.

I giggled. "Just watching," And I waited till he left the room to dress myself, the girls helped me pick my dress but they had no idea what was to come next. I bathed quietly since each room had its own bathing room, and I put on the dress. I combed out my hair, It would take a while to dry but I that was fine it would dry into its soft wave and I could brush it again before it happened.

I put on a small pair of gold heels, which felt weird because I don't wear shoes often and not at all in the castle. I pulled a box out of the closet and I carried it downstairs and placed it under the new single throne that sat there. Rather than gold it was adorned with Crystal.

I went to the dining room and it was empty. No one had arrived yet. I wore my old crown on my head and I sat straight up ready for breakfast. Slowly everyone filtered in. Wallace looked at me in almost awe, as did everyone else. We're all in anticipation for the king's execution.

"Everyone ready?" I asked. There were nods and a cheer from Alec. I stood up and I walked away leading the group, my heels clicking across the floor as I strode to the throne and placed myself upon the seat. "Let them in!" I said to the guards, and the people filtered into the large throne room. "Ready?" I asked Moira who seemed as giddy as I was.

"Yes!" She said and her smile grew. "Bring in the king!" She called and my father was brought in by the guards completely stripped and embarrassed his fearful face just like that of Cains.

"Let us make and Example of your king!" I said addressing the people. "For putting his life and secrets before the life of his daughter and his Kingdom, he let a group of people take over his power and lock me in that tower! He allowed it all! For the sake of keeping his secrets!" I walked to my father. I put my foot on his chest and pushed him over, now he was laying and facing the entire court, "His secrets? You may be wondering. Those mistresses out there, oh yes, I was in a tower, but you know? You can see the whole city up there. I could see my father go off with those women." I looked at my mothers face. She looked surprised, hurt and broken all in one. "Sit him up." I ordered returning to sit on the throne. "Moira?" I gestured to the king who was now placed on his knees facing the court

"Off with your head!" She yelled and she took the sword and in one straight slice his head was chopped. My mother screamed and I just smirked and Moira was laughing. Alec cheered somewhere I heard him over. The horrified gasps of the people.

"Now, I said pulling a box from under the throne, I will soon wear this crown, and I will be your Queen!" I yelled holding up the new crystal crown.

"Can I put it on you?" Alec called.

"I suppose." I said to him.

"You can't do it like that!" Clerik said. "You wouldn't really be Queen, you need a holy man to do it," he said.

"Fine then, You do it," I replied.

I stood up and placed a foot on my fathers head. "Let this be an example to all of you. The things we do not tolerate in this Kingdom!"