Isabelle

The day was finally here. I opened up my eyes and Pan's face was close to mine, he was already awake and smiling. He kissed me quickly, when he broke the kiss he sat up pulling me with him, "I have something for you," he told me and grabbed for something that was sitting on the nightstand. "here," he handed me a gold heart locket, I opened it up and there was nothing inside.

"There's nothing inside of it?" I said confused.

"You have to Attune to it," he told me. He got up and started to leave but I stopped him.

"Stay, I want to see it work," I told him. So we sat in bed and spent an hour together while I attuned to it. When I had an Imagine of Pan appeared in it. And I had him put it around my neck for me. I kissed him and we left the room.

After breakfast we were split away from each other. I hated it but we were about to be together for the rest of our lives. The girls all cooed over me and helped me get ready, even Moira too it seemed, though a lot less than the others. And we were finally ready. The yard was all set up for it.

Moira went out first, she was going to sing for me. Austerius went, she was the flower girl, she didn't throw the flower buds she walked down the aisle placing them strategically it was so cute. She got there and pulled out her viola. Harrison and Rosalind went next. She stood up there waiting for me.

I walked down the aisle the pink roses in my hands and as I walked I cast a spell that made the flower buds that Austerius had set out for me. They bloomed as I took each step and Pan looked so handsome in his tux. I stood up there with him and Thumper walked down with the rings on his little bunny ears. We took them and Austerius came and scooped him up.

It was time for the vows Pan went first. "I had thought life had taken everything, but for once I have been given a light to shine in my once darkened heart. Like the sun you light up my world and help me see so much clearly than I once had before. Even when rain clouds poor over me you still shine making a beautiful rainbow that makes me smile. To be with you here and now makes me so deeply happy."

They were so sweet. I wanted so bad to kiss him already. I was hopping up and down on my toes. I said mine. "You're my everything, my night and day, moon and stars, my whole world, I don't think I could have kept myself together after coming out of that cage without you Pan, I don't think I would have had anything without you. I know now that I have something I never thought I'd find again, I don't know how much I deserve someone that cares for me like you do, but I have you and I'm grateful," I said to him. My forehead was touching his at this point.

"You may kiss the bride," the priest finally said, I kissed Pan and he pulled me close and held me tight. I was so happy. I kissed him and kept giving him small kisses. I couldn't stop. I was so happy and I never wanted to be away from him.

The day went so well we danced we (they) drank and we partied and when I threw the bouquet Austerius caught it and gave one of the roses to Rosalind. It was all going great, I was so happy. Well it went great until Wallace gave a drunken speech.

"A toast to love. To the love that warms cold hearts. To the love that breaks the hardest shells. To the love that holds you all dear. To fate. The fate that decides to you each your joy. The fate that guides us all here. To the fate that brought you together. To fate. To love," he said.

It was great but then he took off into the sky. Alec spoke to fluffy then went after him. We sat around talking for a while then there were loud cracks of lightning in the distance. Pan stood up. "I'm gonna go help." he said.

"No Pan please?" I asked him.

"I'll be back," he said.

"Pan please?" I tugged his arm, I hoped he could feel the desperation in my voice. "Please don't leave me?"

"I'm sorry Isabelle, I'll be back," he said to me. And he walked out to the front whistling for Whitney and he was gone. My heart broke and I ran into the house all the way up my stairs and into my room.

I laid down on my bed and cried. Not too long later there was a knock at the door. It was Moira. She asked if I wanted to talk or if I wanted company. I said no and she said she understood and left. Not long after she left Austerius came and said she left tea at my door for me. I opened it after she left a cup of tea and a cupcake was there. I left the cupcake but took the tea.

I took off my dress and tossed it on the floor grabbing something more comfortable. I grabbed the blankets and wrapped it around my shoulders and watched out the window as the tears fell down my cheeks. I was supposed to have the perfect Wedding night.

There was a knock at my door, it was dark now, it was Pan. "Go Away," I told him.