Willow

Alec led us out of the shop and I wanted to keep kissing Wallace, but I knew I couldn't not right now. We were walking through the streets and Alec put his hand into a bag and pulled a little fuzzy ball out and placed it on the ground and it turned into a little Boar. We all laughed and kept walking. "I'm off to get some fruit and see Amber," Clerik said.

"You're gonna let him do this?" Wallace asked me.

"You think I can stop him," I said to Wallace. "Remember what happened last time I tried to stop him?"

"You're the Queen you should have authority," He started, I really didn't want to listen. I have heard this before. I could never be what they wanted could I? I really didn't want to hear it and after half listening to the rest of what he said, eventually he started blaming Clerik for making the punishment less of a punishment with his gifts and visits.

Alec had soon made another Boar appear; he told one to ram Clerik and the other to ram Wallace in the shins. The first one went to Clerik but got close and started sniffing his armour instead of attacking. The other ran to Wallace and it's nose probably bumped his leg a little then he just sat down on Wallace's foot.

Me Austerius and Alec thought it was Hilarious. Obviously Clerik and Wallace didn't based on the looks on their faces. "Guys, this is the first day we are all together again, can we please do something fun, like getting drunk."

"Yeah!" Alec and Austerius agreed, I turned to lead them! "Let's get wasted!" Alec said. And we headed off to the tavern. We drank for hours. Wallace had a bit, I thought, this is all a little foggy, Asuterius and I played a drinking game, I won when she slid out of her chair and on the ground. I cheered and Alec held up my wrist. I was the champion, Alec hadn't had much to drink.

Wallace made Austerius disappear into his sleeve. "I'm not as think as you drunk I am," I said while Alec and Wallace protested to me ordering another drink, it was much better being wasted, no one knew who I was and I didn't have to be important, I didn't have to care. Hey I wasn't as drunk as he thought either.

I tried to stand up and fell down and was laughing. They each held on to me and walked me out, "I by myself walks," I told them, I could walk just fine.

"I no flies ground mes is," I said to Wallace after he and Alec fought over flying me back to the castle. Against my will he picked me up and flew me all the way to my room. He set me down once we were in my room, "come on more party" I said heading for the door.

Wallace stood in front of me, "You're not going anywhere," he said and put a book on the floor. I kept trying to move the book but it wouldn't move and I couldn't get the door open. He walked to the window and said goodbye.

"You're not a very good husband," I called out the window after him. And I went to try and move the book again and I kept pulling on it till I got tired and laid down. I may have fallen asleep. I felt the door hit me and I felt Wallace's arms underneath me and he lifted me up and put me in bed. He started to move away. 'No, stay?" I said putting my arms up for a hug and kind of shook them around till he came to bed with me and hugged me. "Stay?" I said again.

"I will," he said and I fell asleep.

***

The next chapter is called Clerik, Shut up! I wonder what that one will me about..... ;)