Willow

One of the servants came to me and said I had visitors. I was confused because the only people I was seeing today were the ones outside. She said it was urgent and they were waiting in the library so I went in.

Inside there were two red Tieflings that I had seen four years ago. "Hello Willow," Crimson said, flinging her orange hair over her shoulder.

"Get out," I growled at them both.

"Drusila darling start the drawing please?" Desmadona asked their daughter.

"Daddy I don't want to do it anymore," she said.

"It's alright dear, your sister is still a baby when she is old enough she can help too," Crimson said to her daughter as she started to draw on my floor which angered me. And sister? Now that was new I remembered Drusila as an only child.

"Get out of my castle!" I yelled at the two.

"You see, we can't do that, Princess," Desmadona laughed, "I mean, Queen."

"Oh yeah why can't you do it?" I asked him.

"Because we came here to make a deal," he said.

"I don't make deals with cults," I told them. "I won't be your puppet."

"You will make a deal with us," Crimson said.

"Oh yeah? Or what?" I asked them. "You'll imprison me, hurt my friends? Sorry to tell you but your little plan isn't gonna work on me."

"Oh you will do what we say, work for us willingly or not," Desmadona said.

"Or, We'll have to hurt your friends, starting with your lover, the Wizard, Wallace yes?" Crimson added. "Oh and after that we could go onto your Blue Tiefling buddy Alec, or should I say Alexandria," Crimson laughed.

"You didn't know that about them?" Desmadona said. As a matter of fact I did know that about them, I didn't know their birth name but that never mattered to me. I didn't need to know it, that's not who they were anymore. They were Duke Alexander of Calamus now.

"That's none of your concern and-" I started when Clerik barged into the room. The conversation fell silent.

"Clerik the Vip, catch Vippy, no, bad," I couldn't get the right words out. Vippy flew into the room, I knew Alec could see both leaders sitting there.

"What is this?" Clerik asked me.

"Just a meeting, uh don't worry about it, I'll be back," I said trying to shoo him out of the room. "Get Vippy out," I said and I pushed on him a little to get him out of the room. I wished I wasn't so small cause maybe my push could have done something.

"Out," Clerik said sternly to Vippy who scappered out of the room quickly. Clerik closed the door behind him intending to stay. I told him to go. Many times. Till finally he went. Unwillingly though.

I turned back to Desmadona and Crimson "I am not my father! You can threaten me and my friends! But I will never be your puppet!" I screamed at them. They all stood in the picture that Drusilla had been drawing on the floor.

"I suppose it's a war you wanted," they said and Desmadona drew the last line of the circle. A bright light shone in the room and they disappeared as Clerik and some of the others burst into the room.

Everything after that was just a blur, there was yelling and I tried to explain myself. But they thought I was working against them. And I didn't know what to do and all this yelling it was stressing me out. I had to get out, I had to get out.

"Everyone just stop!" I screamed and left the room. I went outside for some fresh air. I didn't know where else to go. I sat outside for a while. I tried hard to keep it inside but it was proving difficult.