Willow

I closed my eyes and took in a breath while everyone left the room. I asked the ladies if they wanted to pick out fancy dresses for the coronation tonight. They all said yes and Alec said he was gonna help to but he needed to find something and help Clerik first.

Went to my room and the maids brought in many dresses for us. They all got the same style of dresses but in different colors. Rosalind and Austerius in two different blues. Moira in black. They dress I was to wear. It was white and faded to pink at the bottom. It had a shoulder piece and a train that did the same thing. And it was flecked with gold sparkles.

Alec had come running in excitedly earlier and Clerik on his leash sat bored the entire time. When we had finished Clerik left Katie and Kathy to help me get ready and They left. I heard some excited squeals outside my door from Alec and Austerius. After a while as the girls helped me I heard the door open.

"Willow?" I heard Wallace call for me.

"In here," I said, calling from the Washroom. I was messing with my hair and doing some Make-up.

"Your beautiful," he told me. I giggled and I walked to him. "Do you need any help?" he asked me.

"Not really, I can do it on my own, if anything, probably a ladies help, though I do have those lovely ladies," I told him. His unseen servant appeared and started to help me. I sat down on the bed next to him and laid my head on his shoulder.

"I think you'll make a good queen," he told me.

"Thanks," I whispered, staring at my dress. He laid back on the bed so I laid curling into him, I was a little nervous seeing as how when I was crowned princess. "Close your eyes," I told him. He nodded.

I kissed his lips softly. I got up and I slid out of my slip and took the dress and Kathy and Katie with me. I went into the washroom and put on the dress and let my hair down. I picked up the old tiara.

I walked out and Wallace was standing there "You look beautiful love," he told me.

"You love me?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I think I do," He said. I held out my old tiara for him to take.

"Put it on me?" I asked him. He nodded and took a step toward me changing his clothes to be more royal. And he placed it on my head. I gave him a small kiss and hugged him. "I think I love you too," I whispered in his ear.

He walked me down the stairs, our arms linked. I smiled at him. I saw Clerik in ornate gold and White robes. He held my new crown in his hands. I walked to him and I stood in front of him facing him. I was about to be queen.