Willow

I knocked on the door but I heard no sound on the inside. They must be busy. I waited a moment before knocking again. There was still no answer. I leaned my head against the door and called out to Wallace in my mind. I didn't know how the magic worked but I called out for him hoping he could hear. But he didn't. I tried a final time to knock and it didn't work.

I left, I started to walk down the hall back to my room when I heard footsteps coming behind me. I went faster trying to run from whoever it was. But they caught me. It was Wallace "Why are you running from me?" he asked sadly.

"I just wanted a hug, you're busy, you didn't hear me knocking so I am going to my room now," I said and tried to walk away. He held me tight.

"I'm here love," he said and held me. I slid out of his arms and onto the floor and began to cry. He sat on the floor and pulled me into his lap. "It's okay Willow, I'm here," He told me and gave me a squeeze.

"Wallace?" I said his name softly.

"Yes love?" He replied.

"I think I am ready to try the egg," I told him. He picked me up off the floor and walked me back to the lab, I thought the others would be here too but they weren't.

"Is there anything you want to see specifically?" He asked me. I shook my head and he opened the top of one of the eggs and he tried to lay me in the egg but I didn't want to let go. I was afraid. "I'll join you once you're inside," he told me.

"Promise? Be right back?" I asked him.

"I promise," he replied. I closed my eyes and let go, I got so scared but I did it.

When I opened my eyes again Wallace and I were sitting in the library at a table. I crawled across the chairs till I was sitting in his lap. "How did we get here?" I asked him.

"We're here in your mind. We can be anywhere doing anything." he said and started to pet my hair softly.

"Can we ride a dragon?" I asked him.

"Of course." He answered and suddenly we were in the air above the kingdom riding on the back of a gold dragon he slid his arms around me giving my cheek a soft kiss. I leaned into him.

"This is weird," I told him.

"It's the same as dreaming," he said and kissed me. "You can come here to take a break. I can even increase or slow your perception of time in here."

"Can we lay down and just make time stop?" I asked him excitedly. When I was with him I never wanted time to stop.

"Not stop, but rather close." he told me.

"Can we do that?" I asked him. I just wanted to be some place where it didn't hurt anymore.

"Of course." He said and the Dragon fades away. We were all of the sudden on the soft grass he put his arms around me and laid me down. "What's wrong love?" He asked once we were settled.

"I don't want to have this baby. and I just. Why does everything have to be so bad?" I asked him.

"It'll all be settled soon. Don't worry." He said.

"Will you publically marry me? And become King? Before the baby is born?" I asked rolling over in the grass so I was facing him.

"Of course love. I said I would. I would love to be your husband." He said wrapping his arms around me holding me tightly.

"You're already my husband." I mumbled into his chest.

"I would love for people to know i'm your husband." He smiled, giving me a kiss on the forehead.

"Would you be my king?" I asked him.

"If that's what you want my love." He said. I nodded into his chest. "Then I will be your king." he finished. I nodded again.

"Promise you won't leave?" I asked him and pulled him close.

"I promise you that I am yours." He kissed my lips softly. "If ever I leave I shall return to you no matter what." He said.

"Okay." I whispered."You made this for me?" I asked him. I couldn't believe he spent all of his time and research and efforts to do this. For me?

"Yes. I made it so that if ever you had a problem my magic couldn't solve I could help with this." He said. I rubbed my nose softly and gave him a kiss.

"Can I go get in my real bed now?" I asked him, I closed my eyes to breathe him in.

"Yes love." He replied and I opened my eyes to him opening the lid of the egg thingy. I scrambled out of it into his arms and he carried me all the way to our room.

"Thank you," I whispered and held onto him tightly. He laid me in bed and covered me up. He walked around to the other side of the bed and crawled under the covers with me.

"You're welcome my love." he said and I drifted off to sleep.