Willow

*Beware there is a tad bit steamy in this chapter*

I went up to my room with Austerius and Moira and Vippy who appeared on my shoulder. I sat Vippy on my bed and I pulled lots of red dresses and stuff out of my closet. The four of us decided what to wear, yes, four Vippy gave some input from Alec too, though I don't know how. Excitedly we went to dinner.

Before we left I pulled Austerius aside. "I'm sorry you saw that," I whispered to her.

"It's. It's okay," She replied. "I-Just lets forget it," I nodded in agreement and I took her arm. We walked through the halls hand in hand when we came across Clerik and Alec. Kathy rode fluffy which was super cute. I hooked my arm through Austerius's then I put Vippy whom Alec had me just now in that arm and I held out my hand beconning Katie, she didn't come. That was disappointing. My face fell. I moved Vippy to my other arm and I grabbed Austerius's hand again.

"Sorry Mistress Willow, your just a little scary, after what you did to Master Clerik," Katie said and went to walk beside Clerik. 

I sat at the head of the table in my usual place. I talked with Alec but dinner was quiet mostly, everyone knew something was wrong Constance was missing from dinner. Some didn't know what was wrong, they just knew things weren't right.

The entire time I couldn't help but notice Wallace staring at me. I was leaning over talking to Alec when Wallace put a hand on my knee. I heard his voice in my head asking if we could end the dinner and head to our room. I stood up and excused everyone to their separate rooms. I said goodnight to Alec and Austerius who wanted to hang out more telling them I wanted to read a little, though, I know what I really wanted.

I walked up to my room finding Wallace already inside. I sat quietly on the bed before finally saying, "Do you want to finish what we started earlier?" I asked him.

"Yes, I think I'd quite like that," He replied.

"Oh thank the gods," I said and took off running towards him. I hopped and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his hips, I kissed him and felt him harden. "MMm" I sighed into his mouth.

He carried me to the bed laying me down. I could feel the warm bulge press between my legs which were still wrapped around his hips. Quickly and magically his clothes were off. I could feel it now dangling freely between my legs. I struggled to get out of my clothes. Wallace helped me. Once I was out of them I slid onto the bed further. He followed me, crawling on top of me and pinned my wrists down to the bed.

He teased me by placing it right at my entrance and started kissing my neck, he started sucking lightly on my neck and using his teeth. "Please?" I whispered wishing he would give me the use of my hands. He laughed at my pleading sliding it into me. It was warm and I'd wanted this feeling ever since we were interrupted earlier.

He let go of my wrists, moving one to hold my hips as he pressed into me, and the other started to fondle my breasts. Gosh it was so good I wanted more. "More," I whispered to him.

"Quite the appetite," He said and started moving harder and faster and it seemed to shake the entire bed.

"Mmm" I sighed and I kissed him hard. I felt him tense up as he slammed into me harder. "Oh Wallace," I moaned as he came inside of me, he kissed my neck and it sent me over the edge I moaned once more, as he took it out of me. I laid on my back breathing hard as he lay down next to me.

"Good?" He asked me and kissed my neck, biting my earlobe softly and tugging.

"Amazing," I said. I turned over and kissed him. I kissed him a lot. We spent the night making out and playing with each other. Until around midnight when our fire burned out and we fell asleep.