Isabelle

I watched as Willow nervously left the room to find Austerius, "So, Moira, what is it that you're not supposed to know?" Pan continued to prod her, he was probably inside her head. Poor Willow, she seemed so flustered, around here I am sure they were probing into her mind quite often.

I couldn't stop Pan. He was on a mission to find out what was up with Willow. I was kind of disappointed in him, if she wanted to keep things a secret she should be allowed too. Eventually Moira's stubbornness got the best of Pan and he gave up. I sat with Moira for a little and we chatted.

She asked how my pregnancy was going, if I was doing better. I told her I was doing better and Pan was such a sweetheart the way he took care of me. I asked her how she was doing, she was going to be due in about a month now she told me.

After a bit of talking Austerius came in carrying blankets and yelled excitedly, "Time for the picnic! Let's go outside!" and ran off. We went outside, there were some comfy chairs set up in the gazebo for myself and Moira and we continued talking. Wallace was outside wokint on what looked like a giant obsidian bathtub.

His poor intern had to bring the thing down here all on her own. I hope he paid her. She deserved it, she seemed to do a lot of work for him which was good. She seemed very sweet too.

Wallace, Pan and Moira started to complain that all the food Austerius had prepared didn't have any meat in it. I laughed and Willow stood up announcing that she could go get some sandwiches with some meat in them.

Clerik's two little Kobolds followed her. They returned about fifteen minutes later one carrying a tray of beef sandwiches and one with ham sandwiches. Willow was supposed to be coming with soup and never came out. I could see as everyone grew worried.

She was queen; she probably needed some alone time. Austerius and Clerik traveled inside. Austerius came back carrying some soup, "She wasn't in the kitchen," Austerius said carrying some soup out. Clerik hadn't been back yet. This couldn't be good. So much for a fun day of getting together.