Willow

I could hear Alec speaking softly communicating through his tiny dragon. Which was by the way the most adorable dragon ever. Spike was not the cutest. Actually a little ugly, though no one ever told him that, due to the fact that he could melt the skin off of their bones very easily.

I heard Spike say, "I know your little friends are there I can see them," the others started to walk forward. I went to follow but Wallace grabbed my arm. Alec, the red haired girl with the curly haired guy all went forward and the blonde half-elf ran deeper into the forest and disappeared.

I watched through the trees as Spike spoke to him, he seemed to know Alec, I couldn't hear their conversation clearly but I could see him touching the broken horn as Spike spoke to him. I heard his voice crack, what could a dragon say to this man to make him cry? I wondered.

I watched as an arrow flew at Spike from the pretty girl who I hadn't seen walk out. Wallace immediately fired from this staff he pulled out of god knows where and it hit spike right in the nose.

He got mad and the fight began. Everyone took their full force out on him, except Alec he seemed to hold back though I wanted to hit Wallace so bad. I could make him hurt. I wanted to run out there and help, but he wouldn't let me and it bothered me so much. I wanted to hurt him even more when he shot a flame ball thingy at spike and the tiny dragon died.

I gave up listening to him and I ran out into battle. And I was an idiot. I'd been trapped in a tower for four years. I ran up and I punched Spike. Something I wanted to do for so long. So very long. I should not have done that. I accidentally got two people almost killed. The redhead and her curly friend. Spike doused us in acid and went down.

I saw Alec with tears in his eyes, he yelled an apology, and shot Spile and he went down, we all watched as Alec's squirrel ran to him and became a big dog-wolf thing and he fell into it sobbing. I felt bad. I should have listened to Wallace and it seemed like we just killed someone Alec cared for.

Wallace and the Half-elf who had re-appeared headed to the giant doors. I followed and looked back at Alec who stood next to Spike's head, pointing a dagger at anyone who came near him.

I went inside and followed Wallace in the darkness. The pretty girl did too, Wallace didn't even seem to notice her. I didn't like her. She seemed glued to him and he didn't even seem to want her here.

We walked into this room and there was glowing shattered ruby all over the ground. And a big hole in the wall and there were sounds coming from inside so we headed there.