Robbery

The group split up to do their own things, Harrison and Rosalind returned to his home, Pan, Isabelle, Wallace, and Gale went to the Tailor. Austerius went to the magic shope Alec went to the Jewler, and Moira told Henry to go get a room for them. Moira was left standing in the street. She looked around before taking on Rosalind's look once again.

She walked down the street to a small house she remembered to be of the young girl she borrowed for her wedding. She knocked on the door and the mother came to the door, "Hi, I remember you from my friend's wedding and I kind of need help I need to keep hidden," Moira said lying through her teeth.

"Oh yes of course" she said letting Moira inside. Quickly Moira dropped her disguise while both parents' backs were turned, the little girl screamed and everyone looked to Moira. "You see, I'm broke," she said. "And you're gonna give me all your money."

Fear filled the eyes of the Family, "I'll go get it," the father said, he left and returned a few minutes later with a box holding ten gold and three copper, "that's it, I swear," he told her. But the thing is, due to the spell she had cast she knew he was lying.

"You see, I know you're lying," She said. She walked to the daughter and held the knife to her, "show me where the money is or you won't be parents anymore." Moira's voice grew dark and filled with Anger.

"Okay okay." The wife said and led her into the back of the house into the study. She pulled a painting of a small little farm out of the way and there was a safe. She started to twist the knob to make the right code but messed up the first time and started over.

"Work faster." Moira said and pressed the knife into her neck a little to show power. The safe swung open revealing 100 gold and 50 silver and 30 copper. Moira let go of the Woman and put all the gold into her bag.

After that she left the house the poor broken family all huddled together and she headed to find the room Henry had chosen for them. Tonight was a night for experimenting, tonight was a good night, a night for messing around.