Willow

Wallace took me back to the castle. I was happy to be home. We got to my room. I still couldn't wrap my head around it. "So today, is the same day I got taken?" I asked Wallace for like the thousandth time.

"Yes, just this morning you were taken," Wallace said. I was still so confused. I gave up trying to figure it out. I went over and gave him a hug.

"I'm glad to be back," I said. "Lucky was nice, but I didn't like it there," I told him. He wrapped his arms around me and gave my forehead a small kiss.

"I'm glad you're back, I wish we could have gotten there sooner," he said. There was a soft knock at the door. It was Clerik.

"I'm sorry to interrupt but can I speak with you alone Willow," Clerik said. I looked at Wallace and he nodded.

"Of course," I said and followed Clerik out of the room. We walked down the hall in a good enough spot to where hopefully no one could hear.

"Willow. You need to stop with all this drinking, you are a Queen and it doesn't set a good standard to go and get wasted like that. It isn't good for your health or your image and I think you need to stop with all this drinking or slow down at least." He told me.

"I'm sorry Clerik, I am stopping," I told him. "At least I'm trying," I had too last time I drank, when Austerius went off and found a snake, I hadn't felt right since then, it got worse today or the past days or whatever in the Fey-Wilds.

"And Willow, don't let Wallace get to you as much as he does. I know last night it was my fault and I didn't mean to be rude but you should worry about your safety too. I shouldn't have barged in the way I did. But I want you to be safe and protected. And just because he saved you doesn't mean you have to stay with him. You can do what you want and you know your free to do what you wish, and leave him if you have too,"

"Clerik, it's too late for that," I said but I found that my words fell on deaf ears.

"Another thing Willow, I know you're really stressed and it is hard to be queen, if you ever need anything ask someone, someone other than Wallace or Moira, sometimes their influence or advice isn't good sometimes. If you ever need anything just ask," Clerik finally finished.

"Okay," I said, I started to feel a little dizzy and nauseous, I caught myself on the wall.

"Willow are you alright?" Clerik asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just something from my little visit to the Fey," I told him.

"Here," he said and touched his fingers to my forehead. He cast a spell. I'm not sure what it was but I felt his life magic poor through me and I felt much better after that.

"Thank you," I said. I went back to the room With Wallace. Clerik's spell didn't last long. "Oh," I clutched at my stomach. Clerik's spell didn't last long. He's right I shouldn't drink like that anymore. Wallace came over and put an arm around me leading me toward the bed.

"Are you okay love?" He asked me.

"Yeah, fine, I think, I just-" I started but I felt my stomach chun yet again and I took in a shaky breath, I leaned on Wallace a bit more.

"You'll be okay love" he said and laid me down. "I'll get the doctor in the morning," he told me.

"I don't need a doctor," I told him and climbed back into bed with me.

"It'll be fine. No one needs to know and it's just to be sure," Wallace told me. I went to sleep.

In the morning Wallace woke me and made me promise to stay in bed. He hurried away and went off to get a doctor. He was gone quite a while before I heard the key slide into the lock and Wallace came in with the doctor.

The doctor asked me a whole bunch of questions and asked how long I'd been sick and such things. I told him I thought it was the alcohol. He thought for a moment then went on to ask me a few more personal questions. I didn't really feel comfortable talking about these things with Wallace. Then, well he asked something that made both me and Wallace uncomfortable, well when we.... And how many times, and how long ago. We told him.

He looked at us both and said. "You seem alright and being sick like this along with the other things you told me, the only explanation is that you are possibly pregnant my queen. Now I'll leave you to discuss this, I am glad you called for my assistance." The doctor said and left.

Wallace left the room with the doctor. I sat in bed and started at the wall. Being pregnant explains a lot, a whole lot. I wasn't ready for this. Why did I have to do that with Wallce so much? Oh no. I wasn't ready for this. But I love kids. They were so cute and so much fun. I didn't know whether to be terrified or excited.

"This is unexpected," Wallace said upon entering the room again.

"Uh-huh" I thought for a moment. "Wallace, it was bound to happen, I should have been more careful. I don't think I can do this."

"You can, it'll be okay," He said, he stood stock still in his place by the door. A small smile set in his lips.

"At least you can smile," I sighed. I looked away from him and played with the ring on my finger.

"We'll be okay, we've weathered worse," he said and sat down next to me. He started to rub my shoulders. I leaned into his touch.

"You really want to have this baby with me?" I asked him.

"We don't have much of a choice do we?" Wallace asked me.

"I could do it on my own I mean, if you didn't want a baby, it's my fault anyway," I told him. I thought maybe Alec and Daniel would take in a baby, Moira could help me with illusions the way she did with her pregnancy. I'd have the baby and no one would know.

"It's not your fault, I won't leave you alone on this," he told me. Wallace told me, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"I don't know if I can do this, I don't think I can be a mother and a Queen, I run things mostly by myself now that Moira is taking her leave, and, I don't think I can do it Wallace," I told him.

"I can handle the child while you are at work, you can do this, we'll figure it out," he said and gave me a small squeeze.

"So you're gonna stay?" I asked him, I held my left hand up the gold ring glinting in the light, "This is real? And we're gonna have a baby?" I questioned.

"Yes love, it's real" He replied. I turned a little and looked up at his face so close to mine.

"We're gonna have a baby," I whispered and kissed him softly.

"Yes we are love," he replied. He leaned back against the headboard and pulled me close resting a hand on my stomach, "Yes we are,'' he said again.