Willow

The weeks had gone by so fast. It had been two months. They'd have to return to their homes to prepare to fight soon. Moira had to stay back because she could give birth any moment. And a few days ago I had turned 21 and they wanted to throw a festival for me. I couldn't figure out why. I didn't really like it.

I walked through the streets Alec at one side and Wallace at the other. I was getting tired. There was food lots of food. Austerius and Alec both seemed to try a little bit of everything like it was some sort of mission. There were stands with goods and I couldn't even go to them because they'd try to give me things for free.

"Do you want to go back?" Wallace asked me.

"No this is for me, it would be disrespectful if I weren't here," I told him.

"I could always be you for a bit," he said and I watched as his face morphed into my own. And only his face the rest was still Wallace which was so weird.

"Uh not thanks. I'd rather not have my hu-" I stopped myself to correct the mistake I almost made. "Boyfriend walking around, as me." I said. Alec overhearing this conversation and thinking it's funny also made his face change to mine though his was magic unlike Wallaces.

"You don't like this Willow?" Alec asked me.

"No." I replied. "I can't even look at you two, My bestfriend and my Boyfriend wearing my face it seems appalling." I said and walked away. The two laughed and Alec ran off to do something. Rosalind and Harrison had already disappeared into the crowd.

I saw Austerius, she was at the sweets stand with her little fairy friend. It looked like a good idea. So I dragged Wallace over. I grabbed one of everything. They didn't want payment so I threw a platinum piece on the ground under the table hoping they would pick it up later.

I led Wallace to a table and we sat and shared all the sweet treats till we were stuffed. Dance music started playing in the streets and I watched as Gale danced with Everly both were smiling and enjoying themselves. Alec and Austerius soon joined in on the fun dancing. And I pulled Wallace into it too as we all danced our way through the night.

It was getting close to the middle of the night so we all returned to the palace. Harrison was waiting on the stairs and before he spoke we heard Moira cry out Alec Austerius and I looked from one another and ran off with a cry "The babies coming!" and we left Wallace and Harrison on the stairs.

We knocked softly on the door Rosalind let us in. We left Wallace and Harrison in the hall. No men, though Alec was an exception, it was nice having him around for that reason too, and Henry of course since he was the father.

After a few hours the baby was born. She was wrapped in a blanket and the mess was cleaned up and we allowed Wallace and Harrison in the room to see the baby. Though they wouldn't let Wallace hold her. It didn't matter though he wasn't interested.

Alec and I had to force him to stay. He wanted to go to his lab. He alway wanted to be in the lab. It made me fear for our child who was to come months from now. I feared more for the child than anything. I would make a terrible parent and surely Wallace couldn't do any better.

Eventually we left Moira and Henry to enjoy their time alone with their new baby girl who they named Lilith and we went to our own rooms. "I don't understand why everyone was so excited about a baby," he said, "They really aren't that cute."

"Wallace soon you'll have one of your own, I wouldn't be saying those things if I were you," I could hear my heart pounding in my chest.

"Whatever you say love," he said and kissed my forehead. We got to our room and the sun now was surely soon to rise. I changed into a night dress and then climbed into bed.

"Good Morning Wallace," I said as he got ready for bed and crawled in next to me.

"Good Morning Willow," he said with a laugh. We shared a few long kisses before I drifted off to sleep, the day and nights events playing over in my head while laying in his warm embrace the rising sun came over the kingdom.