The Nigh of; Henry

She was so beautiful. The whole night was amazing, dancing as a married couple for the first time it felt so different though nothing much had changed. I didn't ask how they could afford a cake but I thought based on the colors that maybe they got it cheaper since it wasn't white or black or anything like that for the wedding.

It was vanilla and it was good, she looked so amazing I barely took my eyes off her and she spent the time that we had that night whispering some very interesting things into my ear and would kiss me lots, she liked the gifts the most, though there wasn't much since our party didn't generate much money it was still a nice gesture.

The night went on great, Wallace had shown up during the festivities he seemed so mysterious and I wondered where he had been off too. Though we soon found out when Clerik arrived covered in dirt and claiming he was impersonated, no one knew much about Wallace but we knew he could pull off strange tricks like this.

After Cleriks abrupt leaving things returned to the party there was more dancing and such before we chose to end the night all of us returning to our respective places. Moira and I stayed a little longer than everyone else standing in the Gazebo before returning to our room to celebrate our new marriage the same way any couple would.

After that we laid awake for a while talking and sharing more kisses when she stopped and said "Henry."

"Yes love," I said, taking her hand and kissing it.

"I think I'm pregnant," she said.