Isabelle

*Two weeks of travel have passed*

We had finally arrived in Glaktoya. I was home finally, the city looked in a state of emergency, shop windows were broken or boarded up even some of the family homes weren't there. My city was a mess.

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath. I felt sick again. I had several times on our trip. We decided to go straight to my house, I walked to the door and it opened easily. Everything was clean and a layer of dust had settled over everything. We walked in and searched the house Wallace went for some food but the others went to search, I went straight to my room and changed into a different dress, I put cuffs on my wrists to cover my burns and got ready to go back out when there was a knock at the door.

Pan was standing there. "May I come in?" he asked. I nodded and let him in. "Someone needs to get control of the town again."

"I know, I could do that," I told him and closed my eyes and sighed.

"I think it's time for a speech," Pan said and gestured to the balcony that overlooked the city from my room. I nodded and took in a breath leaning into Pan for a moment. I walked to the balcony and threw the doors open gaining the attention of several people on the street.

"Citizens of Glaktoya! I have returned from my brief departure, and I am saddened to find my city a mess, a mess of ruins. I had hoped to see better things on my return, a town without leadership but set rules should not fall apart so easily. I will be leaving again soon and I will be putting in someone to look over the town while I am gone. I do not wish to find it like this when I return. Pull it together Glaktoya!" I said and there were cheering and clapping. I looked down to see Alec, Austerius, Wallace, who had a sandwich in hand, Moira and Henry, Rosalind and Harrison all watching me from below and clapping.

I walked back inside and slammed the doors. I hugged Pan excitedly and walked back downstairs to see that they were all inside. Wallace tried to offer help. He thought I couldn't do this on my own, I ran this city once before. How could he be so judgemental. "I can do this now I have done this before, I am already half-way there." I yelled at him I felt Pan touch my arm.

"Did you know that none of them like you!" He yelled at me. I could feel my face getting hot, I went to slap him but he moved knowing what I was gonna do. So I brought up my foot right between his legs where I know it would cause the most pain. Then I stormed off upstairs.

I laid on my bed and let some tears fall, I knew they hated my husband and I did as he said so as not to be outed for not loving him and being part of this mess, and they hated me too. I heard a knock at the door and the only person that would follow me would be Pan. I didn't get up, I just told him to come in. He laid down next to me and just held me a little. "You did great just ignore him, how would he know?"

"I guess." I said rolling over so I could look at his face, I brushed some of his blonde hair from his eyes and I gave him a kiss. There was another knock at the door. I went to see who it was, and Alec stood at my door.

"I was wondering if you would like us to wait for you to get hold on the town before we head to save the princess?" He asked me.

"I was hoping I could help, but if you have to leave I would understand." I told him.

"No. No it's fine, we will wait for you." He said, "I'm gonna go, Wallace is gonna play with Magic stuff. Want to come?" he asked. I shook my head and he bounded down the stairs and headed to my backyard.

"Pan, go with him." I told him. He looked at me confused. "I have some things I need to do." He nodded and left the room. I closed the door and sighed, he left before I got sick all over the floor in front of my feet. I went and got some cleaning things once I saw them in the yard messing around.

I snuck around and grabbed stuff to clean it and an extra bucket just in case I got sick again, there was only one thing this could be I never ever got sick like this.

Once I cleaned up I watched them outside for a while, and I watched them till I fell asleep on the floor, when I woke up there was no one on the floor. No one was in the backyard anymore and the sun was setting, I walked around the house and saw no one around. Maybe they chose their rooms and were in there.

I looked all over for Pan and I couldn't find him, I gave up my search and remembered how lonely this house was. I started to grow hungry since I had thrown up all my food earlier, and I made enough food for me and Pan, but, ate, all of it. I went back to my room and changed into something nice to sleep in and I waited till I heard sounds outside hoping it to be Pan.

I had just gotten to the good part of my book that I was reading by candlelight when I heard the door open. I looked up to see Pan standing there smiling. "You look very pleased," I said to him.

He kicked off his shoes and crawled into bed with me, "Do I look that way? Maybe it's because I have you," He said squeezing me and giving me a kiss. I cuddled up and stayed in his embrace for a little longer.

"Pan, can we sit up and talk for a minute?" I asked him.

"Yes of course," he said and sat up.

"Pan, well, you know, how sick I've been lately," he nodded his brows furrowed. "Pan, I think I'm pregnant." I told him. He smiled so big, he hugged me. He wrapped his arms around me and he pulled me tight in a hug and we just slid down laying in the bed for a little.

Pan hopped out of bed quickly and went outside the room after grabbing a few things from the stuff he had dropped when he got in here. I heard him play a small tune on his pan flute and then it stopped and he returned to the room. I was sitting on the edge of my bed wondering why he left. "Pan I-" I started to say, when I saw he was holding a small box in his hand, and got down on one knee.

"Isabelle, Will you marry me?" He asked. He opened the box and inside was a silver ring with a sapphire in it rested there.

"Yes!" I told him and nodded so much and I squeezed his face and brought it to my own kissing him. I finally get my chance to be happy. I chased Henry for so long to the point where my life was ruined and I never got to be happy. Now. Now I get to be happy.

After he put the ring on my finger we climbed into bed, he pulled me close to him and held me tight, I felt so safe then in that moment, in my own home, with someone who loved me. We laid quietly for a while before I asked. "Is this where you were today? Getting this?"

"Yes, when I saw the sapphire I thought of your beautiful eyes." He told me. I kissed him again softly and I fell asleep warm and safe in my house and his arms.